SabreSpace Fantasy Football League

Derrico

6 hours ago, Eleven said:

Ok.  Here's the plan.  The following people, BY FRIDAY, please PM me with an email address that you will use for fantasy football:

@Derrico (if you're able to play--we understand if you can't and your health is paramount.  You can have my spot next year if you can't play this year and if no one drops out.)

@WildCard

@pi2000

@North Buffalo

@Norcal

@jsb

@TrueBlueGED

@SDS

@Taro T

If I don't hear by Friday 5pm ET, I'll have to assume you're not into it this year.  That's a ten-team league (including me), so we have room for two more even if everyone listed above participates, which I'm guessing won't be the case.

So, ANYONE ELSE who is interested, please PM me and you'll be admitted in the order received.  The first two open spots are open as of right now, and more may open by Friday evening.

I believe we used yahoo last year and I'm willing to do that again, but I do find ESPN's interface to be a little easier.

Once we have a complete league, we'll set a draft date.  Football starts Sept. 10, so I think we need to have the draft on or before Sept. 8.  That is closer than it may seem; it is next week Tuesday.

Can I get on the waiting list?

I got to a desktop and can change it.  @Eleven I think you may need to change your settings.  I can’t transfer the league to a couple of people because they have email identified as hidden.  For instance I can transfer to @SDS but not @Eleven.  Could you go on and try and change that setting and maybe it’ll change on my end?

Edited by Derrico

8 minutes ago, Derrico said:

I got to a desktop and can change it.  @Eleven I think you may need to change your settings.  I can’t transfer the league to a couple of people because they have email identified as hidden.  For instance I can transfer to @SDS but not @Eleven.  Could you go on and try and change that setting and maybe it’ll change on my end?

Just go ahead and change it to me and I will figure it all out.

2 hours ago, Eleven said:

So my life just got easier.  @SDS is going to take over administration of the league.  @gilbert11 I have let SDS know that you are interested in participating.

I’m not sure I really said that. But I know my way around the software and I’m happy to do things. I’m not sure I want to officially run it.

10 hours ago, gilbert11 said:

Can I get on the waiting list?

Send me your email address. 

22 minutes ago, SDS said:

I’m not sure I really said that. But I know my way around the software and I’m happy to do things. I’m not sure I want to officially run it.

Send me your email address. 

Oh.  I'll send mine to you and Derrico then and I will take it from there.

@gilbert11I have yours.

1 hour ago, Eleven said:

Oh.  I'll send mine to you and Derrico then and I will take it from there.

@gilbert11I have yours.

Thanks @Eleven but @SDS is now administrator so it will have to come through him haha.  Sorry for the inconvenience guys.  Just not in the right headspace to run it right now.  

On 8/21/2014 at 4:10 PM, Derrico said:

Perfect, I've changed it to 1030. Only space for one left.....

I'm back in if space still open?

On 8/30/2020 at 2:45 PM, Derrico said:

Wildcard, you, pi2000, north buffalo, JSB, NorCal, true blue, wyldnwoody, SDS

Theres a team called clownshoes and waratahs whom I’m not sure. 

I'm ClownShoes ?

23 hours ago, WildCard said:

Can we make a night for this soon please? I'm running out of available days

1 hour ago, SDS said:

Why don’t you suggest a day you’re available and we’ll see if we can lock that in?

Agreed.  @WildCard when are you free?  We have until Wednesday night to conduct the draft.

Draft will be Tuesday at 7.  Eastern.  Sorry if you're on the Left Coast.  It's just what I need to do in order to be ready for Wednesday, which traditionally follows Tuesday.  I envision a 90 second clock unless people convince me otherwise.  If you are not able to draft in person, PLEASE, I beg you, PLEASE set your draft thingy to auto so we don't have to wait out 90 seconds.

@TrueBlueGED  In or out?  By tomorrow at 5.  Otherwise, @Claude Balls is in.

@SDS if you wouldn't mind a call tomorrow to make sure I don't screw this up, I'd appreciate it.

Edited by Eleven

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.