SabreSpace Fantasy Football League

Derrico

Middle of the pack in points for but sitting in dead last after 4 straight losses.....I'm staring that avatar change in the face.

Also, for the record, it appears Whiskey is the only one not making changes.  Somehow his team is still good enough to be in a playoff spot.  But if for some reason he comes in dead last, the avatar change goes to the person in second last.

Middle of the pack in points for but sitting in dead last after 4 straight losses.....I'm staring that avatar change in the face.

Also, for the record, it appears Whiskey is the only one not making changes.  Somehow his team is still good enough to be in a playoff spot.  But if for some reason he comes in dead last, the avatar change goes to the person in second last.

Sounds fair. I don't think he can have a team next year though.

Dearest Laetitia...

We forge on. The week after reversing ill fortune, attributable to the valor of the enemy in one case, and to the self inflicted wound of miserable strategy in the other, we engaged once again. Depleted, with four warriors on leave, raw recruits and conscripts joined the pitch.

LEAVE! Who does this with stakes so high? What warrior rests? Four!

We forge on. The recruited new blood made me, on behalf of you, so proud. I am enamored, particularly, with a young Field Marshall ignored by the great Generals. I found him, ready and prime, wasting away in the barrack, and handed our destiny to him. He won in a route.

In short, we left all of our blood, sweat and tears on the field of battle. Our reserves, including the slackers on leave, scored not one blow. This is something never seen before. The reservists -zero!

We forge on. With three victories and our leaves behind us, we will be formidable as the long campaign trudges on.

You, my everything, await us in the distance. My forewarning to others ... heed our quest, save yourselves, and yield.

Edited by N'eo

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.