Fantasy Football

inkman

I think it may be difficult to get everyone to agree on a certain time so I created one on NFL.com called Sabrespace. If you haven't played Nfl.com/fantasy before then you will have to sign up (which takes five min max).

Here is the link to the league http://fantasy.nfl.com/league/2631523/team/1

Standard Scoring with 1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1 Flex RBorWR, 1TE, 1K, 1D

I made the live draft for next Thurs Aug 28 at 9pm. Hopefully we can get 10 people joined by then. I guess it will be first come first serve.

Let me know if the link doesn't work.

I think it may be difficult to get everyone to agree on a certain time so I created one on NFL.com called Sabrespace. If you haven't played Nfl.com/fantasy before then you will have to sign up (which takes five min max).

Here is the link to the league http://fantasy.nfl.c.../2631523/team/1

I made the live draft for next Thurs Aug 28 at 9pm. Hopefully we can get 10 people joined by then. I guess it will be first come first serve.

the link is to your team, not the join league page. I can look at the league but not join.

Does this work?

http://fantasy.nfl.com/league/2631523

As I said I've never run one

I can send 'invites' but need your email to do it. If anyone PM's me their email I can send it if the link doesn't work.

that brings you to the homepage of the league but there's no where to join. I tried searching for the league, but it didn't show up. I don't know how to get out invites or anything like that. My friend is the commish on an nfl.com site, and he sent us each a text message/fb message with the league info and the how to join stuff. I'll PM you my email

that brings you to the homepage of the league but there's no where to join. I tried searching for the league, but it didn't show up. I don't know how to get out invites or anything like that. My friend is the commish on an nfl.com site, and he sent us each a text message/fb message with the league info and the how to join stuff. I'll PM you my email

That's strange. Ok thanks, I'm heading home from work now and I'll email you the invite in a half hour.

Here is the link to the league http://fantasy.nfl.c.../2631523/team/1

free?

Holy cripes. With the way RBs are being treated by teams - in terms of time shares and compensation - and the way the league is calling penalties in the defensive backfield this preseason, I'm thinking that the era of going early on RBs is just about over.

Nooooo. The changes in the league make RBs even more valuable now.

As I mentioned in the other thread, I'll join. 28th might not be good for me, but I'll see if I can work it out.

Are the current scoring settings final or subject to change?

Scoring will be standard.

It's obviously much better if you can make the live draft but if not just make sure to preset your rankings and I've had some decent teams when I just couldn't make the draft.

Edited by Derrico

• 3 weeks later...

Yes. If Crabtree were out I'd put Boldin in, but last I heard he's on track to play.

I was spurned pretty bad by Anquan (can't remember if it was last year or the year before) so I am reluctant to ever play him. He was getting me 0-2 points every time I started him. I'm pretty hopeful for Evans but rookie WR rarely put up big numbers in their first years.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.