Fantasy Football

inkman

Added Donnell as a waiver pickup in one of my non sabrespace leagues as Julius Thomas had a bye. That worked out OK. :)

Did the same thing for Jordan Cameron's bye. 30 points is making me look good. Now I need Brandon Oliver to pick up Danny Woodhead's role and I'll look like a genius.

For another fantasy league.............

Calvin Johnson

Andre Johnson

DeAndre Hopkins

Eddie Royal

I need two WR's and a Flex. Which three do I use?

(Sammy Watkins is also available, not sure I'd take him over those four at this point)

Edited by JJFIVEOH

More offers coming in:

Bradshaw & Gronk (I have V. Davis)

Bush & Brady (I have Kaepernick)

Terrence west straight up

More offers to follow...

I would be disappointed if I owned McCoy as well but you are really selling low at this time. None of those offers sound great. I'd stick with him unless you can get a wr1.

I would be disappointed if I owned McCoy as well but you are really selling low at this time. None of those offers sound great. I'd stick with him unless you can get a wr1.

None of the offers were good enough. I'm holding on to him he's got 2 late season matchups against Dallas that could work out if I make the playoffs.

Would you like luck?

I'm in 4 leagues and I don't have McCoy in the saberspace league

I would take that too but I'm not sure it's a slam dunk. Keep in mind Marshall is really banged up. He had something like 20 yards receiving in week 3 and if he didn't score that TD this week (I know if if's and buts) he would have ended up with very little this week. You have to compare who will get better quicker, the Eagles Oline or Marshall's ankle.

Funny how things work out sometimes. In one of my leagues I am set to pick 2nd overall and I'm hoping McCoy falls to me. Just before the draft my internet craps out and restarts (what are the odds). So when I finally get back in the draft they auto drafted Charles (Peyton went first). I was so disappointed but after watching last nights game it could be a huge blessing in disguise. Funny how things work out sometimes.

I would take that too but I'm not sure it's a slam dunk. Keep in mind Marshall is really banged up. He had something like 20 yards receiving in week 3 and if he didn't score that TD this week (I know if if's and buts) he would have ended up with very little this week. You have to compare who will get better quicker, the Eagles Oline or Marshall's ankle.

Funny how things work out sometimes. In one of my leagues I am set to pick 2nd overall and I'm hoping McCoy falls to me. Just before the draft my internet craps out and restarts (what are the odds). So when I finally get back in the draft they auto drafted Charles (Peyton went first). I was so disappointed but after watching last nights game it could be a huge blessing in disguise. Funny how things work out sometimes.

Yeah I took McCoy first overall. Not so happy I did right now. I got DeMarco Murray for my next pick and he has outperformed in every way possible. like you said, funny how things work out.

In the SS league tho, I have DeMarco Murray, and no one else. Matthews is injured, I picked up J. Stewart, he got injured, picked up L. Blount...he's useless lol. At least my Receivers are semi producing.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.