Around the NHL: 2014-2015

LGR4GM

I am as well. I thought he would want to test FA come July 1st, then again seven years @7.25 million per season is hard to pass up.

Thought him to Philly was a done deal. Just like Vanek to Minny.

Evander Kane's value continues to rise. Winnipeg has to pounce on a trade with him eventually.

Same for me on the Ryan to Philly.

Interesting fact re the Kane rumours: the most prominent player ever acquired in trade by Kevin Cheveldayoff in a trade is Devon Setoguchi. In fact, he is probably the only player he ever traded for that could be considered an NHL regular.

Biggest player he ever gave up: Johnny Oduya.

The guys only made about a dozen trades and none of them significant.

Jets fans must be getting impatient.

http://www.nhltradetracker.com/user/trade_list_by_GM/Kevin_Cheveldayoff/94

Edited by dudacek

Same for me on the Ryan to Philly.

Interesting fact re the Kane rumours: the most prominent player ever acquired in trade by Kevin Cheveldayoff in a trade is Devon Setoguchi. In fact, he is probably the only player he ever traded for that could be considered an NHL regular.

Biggest player he ever gave up: Johnny Oduya.

The guys only made about a dozen trades and none of them significant.

Jets fans must be getting impatient.

http://www.nhltradetracker.com/user/trade_list_by_GM/Kevin_Cheveldayoff/94

The comments he has made about his lack of trades would piss me off if I was a WPG fan. Wish I could find the one. Basically said something along the lines of "I generally sit back and watch when other teams are making trades."

Amazing: He has NEVER had a player-for-player trade. He's never dealt away a player and received one in return. Does he just not realize that he's supposed to do things?

Edited by Tankalicious

Bobby Ryan gets 7 year extension in Ottawa per NHL app on my phone.

Edit: where the hell is 26? Seriously, I should never be the first person to post news on here. I don't link anything!

The Sabres HF Board was willing to give him term and other contractual demands this offseason.

2 time Olympic Silver Medalist and Women's Hockey All Star Hilary Knight will be practicing with the Anaheim Ducks today.

Anaheim Ducks

NEWS: U.S. Olympian @Hilary_Knight to practice with #NHLDucks Friday @The_Rinks - Anaheim ICE: http://bit.ly/ANA_Knight2014

post-2716-0-98924100-1412342282_thumb.jpeg

Does she play D? Cause i would be trying to get into her crease.

Edited by sicknfla

Does she play D? Cause i would trying to get into her crease.

I'd also want to see her on the PP. Is there a lot of movement, does she cycle well, does she just wait for something to happen?

We'll also need to determine if she's willing to go down and take one in the face for the team.

Yay for sexualizing women! So much respect shown in the last few posts.

I'm not sure what you are talking about

Nick Leddy to the Islanders.

EDIT: no they didn't. They acquired Johnny Boychuk from the Bruins for a 2015 2nd, 2016 2nd and conditional 2016 3rd.

Yay for misinformation!

I am surprised that he has given up three top sixty picks in the deepest draft since 2003

We know Garth messed up last year giving us both his 1st and 2nd rounder. This is him saving his job because they were suspect on defense before both of these moves. I don't think they were as bad as they finish last year but the Tavares injury and add in $hitty goaltending and you end up at the bottom. I knew Snow was going to do whatever it takes so that Buffalo doesn't end up with a lottery ball for McDavid.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.