Semifinals Thread

Eleven

Who cares if they watch a practice?

Really, they have game tapes and everything in order to prepare for the next opponent, so who cares?

Except when teams make adjustments during practice in the middle of a series...

You watch the Chicago-LA series, and you realize just how far away the Sabres are from being even remotely competitive.

:(

IF the Sabres rebuild is as successful and well-done as the Chicago Blackhawks, this is what you should see unfold;

Sabres 2013-14 - equivalent to Blackhawks 2006-07. Hawks finished 5th in the central, 30th in the league in PP

Sabres 2014-15 - Hawks 07 to 08; Hawks rebuild was fully underway this season. They did not qualify for playoffs BUT team finished 3rd in Central, and had a WINNING record. I'm hopeful at least the Sabres can break 500 - if the Hawks can do it, why can't we with all the money and resources available?

Sabres 2015-16 - should be able to make it into the playoffs - Chicago in their 3rd year of the rebuild made it to the Conference Finals and lost. I would hope at least the Sabres, by the 2016 playoffs, can make it into the 2nd round of hte playoffs.

Sabres 2016-17 - TRUE Stanley Cup Contenders at that point, and forward - respected coast to coast, and pillar to post!

Let's hope OUR rebuild is managed as efficiently and quickly as the Blackhawks. By 2017 playoffs, if we're still one and done in the playoffs, or not even IN the playoffs, time to fire all the coaches and management and start over until we get it RIGHT!

Edited by Jsixspd

Milbury crying about Plekanec embellishing the high stick. Like he's not supposed to instinctively react when a stick almost hits him in the face. What a twit Milbury is.

Carey Price will have to work to keep his job this off season

I highly doubt it.

Milbury crying about Plekanec embellishing the high stick. Like he's not supposed to instinctively react when a stick almost hits him in the face. What a twit Milbury is.

I highly doubt it.

After this series? The kid was in the AHL last week, and now he is standing on his head and going toe to toe with Lundquist!!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.