First Round Playoff Thread

Eleven

I thought he waved it off because Av player was in crease and got in goalie's way before puck went in. Should have at least been a crease violation and no goal. The announcers didn't even acknowledge, like it was Brett Hull.

I'm going to try to do little illustrations for more of the playoffs. Here's a shot of one I've got in progress for Boston v Montreal. Bear vs. Rocket ghost. Gotta figure out how to make him ghost-y. Still a lot of linework/placeholder mess and figuring out to do, but should have it done tonight. Thought you guys might wanna see :) GeI4gS8.png

btw- is there going to be a 2nd Round Playoff Thread started tomorrow?

Very cool

Stastny is proving his worth in these playoffs. It would ve a dream forcthe Sabres to sign him. If the Avs are dumb enough to let him go I really hope they take a serious run at him!!!!

Glad to see Philly go tonight

Sharks on the power play almost the whole second period it seemed, Kings score late though

Bryzgalov's in, looking more and more like a goalie problem is developing in Minnesota

paging Mr.Miller....

If Bryz is your guy in game seven you definitely have a problem.

Harding was phenomenal this year before he went out. What, 1.60 GAA and .934 sv%?

He's just not dependable. I love the feel good story and everything but Minnesota needs to relegate him to the backup role of they're serious.

MINNESOTA!! Wow, really didn't think they'd have the offense to put up 4 goals on the road, go for them.

My bracket needs Colorado, but I like the Minnesota fans, and I want to see them go past the 1st round for once. At the same time, Chicago vs. Colorado would be much more entertaining.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.