GDT: Buffalo at New York Rangers 4-10-14 at 7:00 PM EDT

26CornerBlitz

Faceoff should have been in the zone. Cody got pushed. The tank continues :(

I thought the officiating was pretty inconsistent tonight, however the team was very very terrible so idk how much of a difference it would made.... On that last PP all 5 guys were standing at the blue line just staring at each other as the Rangers just moved it down for a SH chance... It's the NHL that stuff shouldn't happen boys

Probably not. Zero goals in over 50 games played. Holy ######. And, making $4.5 million (cap hit). We may be witnessing the worst season any player has ever had in the history of hockey!

Jokerit will welcome him back with open arms ...

Which is why I can't believe some people want them to draft the top D man over the top centers.

Draft the best player, period

D-men shouldn't even be on the radar this year.

Best player. I agree. Problem is there isn't consensus as to who is the best between the top 3. They are all pretty close.

Which is why I have said countless times, take the forward. However I believe this is a conversation for another thread and another time.

We can't score goals and our possession stats suck. This team will be a bottom 5 team again next year. 84 more games of crap at least are left.

I don't like saying this, but Ehrhoff needs to be moved just on principle alone. You can't mail in a season like he has with all of the youth this team is expected to have.

He's mailed it in since the deadline and still been one of the best d-men out there. I don't see it.

Hackett played well, Weber played well, and Girgensons played well. Leino entertained me.

He's mailed it in since the deadline and still been one of the best d-men out there. I don't see it.

Hackett played well, Weber played well, and Girgensons played well. Leino entertained me.

Mitchell has a strangely good game. He is fast... but like all the rest of our forwards, he can't finish.

The Sabrez wouldn't look so bad if Ehrhoff played with some focus and passion. He looks brain dead out there.

Oh, before the internetz jumps in and blows my statement out of proportionz, I'm talking only degrees of "so bad"...I'm in no way suggesting they'd be a wildcard contender if Ehrhoff, alone, were playing like he's capable of.

Edited by sizzlemeister

Jokerit will welcome him back with open arms ...

I'll drive him!

Draft the best player, period

Forwards are usually a lot easier to move though, so draft the forward, trade him for a d-man prospect if the need arises.

And they already drafted Zadorov and Risto, last year.

This team should draft nothing but centers, as paper-thin as we are at that position.

Edited by Kristian

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.