OT - 2014 NFL Draft

List of guys I would take at 41 based on what's available:

1. Cyrus Kouandjio, OT, Bama

2. Morgan Moses, OT, Virginia

3. Kony Ealy, DE, Missouri

4. Scott Crichton, DE, Oregon State

5. Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington

Wouldn't hate Kyle Van Noy either, but I would prefer they to OT/DE for the next two rounds.

Antonio Richardson, OT from Tennessee, deserves some consideration too. Cyrus is appealing, but that knee injury scares me.

I'd like a DE, but OL has to be top priority if I'm the Bills.

Edited by WildCard

Antonio Richardson, OT from Tennessee, deserves some consideration too. Cyrus is appealing, but that knee injury scares me.

I'd like a DE, but OL has to be top priority if I'm the Bills.

Kouandjio has gotten 100% clearance from just about everybody. It's only scary in the sense that it may start to "deteriorate" later in his career.

Richardson would be a bit of a reach at this point.

Edited by Tankalicious

Any news on what for?

13th pick in the 5th round.

If you want a good chart on how draft trades sometimes come together, this chart is a starter for many talks:

http://www.drafttek.com/NFL-Trade-Value-Chart.asp?RequestTeam=stl

For example: Buffalo's 41 is worth 490 points. St. Louis' 44 + 153 is worth 490.2 points.

(DISCLAIMER: obviously many trades go away from the chart depending on the situation).

@buffalobills

Whaley: #Bills had a RD1 grade on Cyrus Kouandjio. "Prototypical right tackle" pic.twitter.com/2BOhnv80rF

Whaley: #Bills trust their medical evaluation regarding knee injuries for Koundjio. No bearing on his long-term future.

5 things you need to know about Cyrus Kouandjio http://ow.ly/wGDOF

pic.twitter.com/9jk8HpTf0s

This is a solid gamble to take here. Slight risk for possibly a big reward.

Like the pick quite a bit, especially with them picking up an additional 5th round pick:

@buffalobills

How important is right tackle in today's NFL? @ChrisBrownBills breaks it down ON THE CLOCK: Rise of the right tackle http://ow.ly/wGF0f

List of guys I would take at 41 based on what's available:

1. Cyrus Kouandjio, OT, Bama

2. Morgan Moses, OT, Virginia

3. Kony Ealy, DE, Missouri

4. Scott Crichton, DE, Oregon State

5. Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington

Wouldn't hate Kyle Van Noy either, but I would prefer they to OT/DE for the next two rounds.

You nailed that one.

My biggest problem with Cyrus is he wasn't that good this year. He got owned by James Gayle (Virginia Tech) in the opener and was awful in the bowl game against Oklahoma. And, his combine was terrible. But, maybe there are issues behind all that (injuries)?

My biggest problem with Cyrus is he wasn't that good this year. He got owned by James Gayle (Virginia Tech) in the opener and was awful in the bowl game against Oklahoma. And, his combine was terrible. But, maybe there are issues behind all that (injuries)?

He's a mix of Greg Robinson....and Paul Hamilton.......

Not liking this draft too much so far......Brown is another clunky guy.

I also like Stevie Johnson, he had some colour, he loved Buffalo and he was a good ( not great ) receiver.

Sure he wasn't a Marrone guy but he's really gone because he had no chemistry with EJ.

I like the concept of Cyrus Kujo. The player, we'll see, at least until he is traded for a third line centre.

Speaking of concepts, if they all each their ceilings we have the textbook receiving corps.

Woods (the reliable route runner), Williams (the physical big man), Goodwin (the speedster) and Watkins (the star).

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.