GDT: Buffalo at Philadelphia 4-6-14 at 7:30 PM EDT

26CornerBlitz

Flyers are getting some playoff officiating already. Lots of cheap heavy slashes happening.

Yeah, there is cheap stuff going on all over the place. My long-standing issue (not just in this game) is all of the "accidental" interference that nullifies the dump-and-chase game.

Mike Harrington@BNHarrington 9m

His brother. RT @mattylieu Seriously though, how do you get "Lee-ou-in" from Lieuwen. Lieutenant? Leeoutenant? This is the nhl...#GETITRIGHT

Someone finally caught on and notified the announcer.

Seriously, do your homework a little bit. Especially for a nationally televised game. It took THAT long for someone in the NBC crew to notice?

The Amerks have three regular season games left after next Sunday's Final Sabres Game.

Risto, McCabe, Deslauriers, Adam, Lieuwien, Hackett and possibly Girgensons can be sent for extra to them for some extra games and hopefully some playoff experience.

Plus Larsson, Rudy.

Edited by BRAWNDO

The Amerks have three regular season games left after next Sunday's Final Sabres Game.

Risto, McCabe, Deslauriers, Adam, Lieuwien, Hackett and possibly Girgensons can be sent for extra to them for some extra games and hopefully some playoff experience.

You think of how many guys will be going back to Rochester. They will need to rip up the AHL to prove t themselves and the Sabres that they belong up in the NHL

This game reminds me of the Regier/Rolston era. Time to get through the 3rd and move on.

Although, if I'm John Scott, I keep a video of this game to show my grandkids when I played on the first line.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.