GDT: Buffalo at Philadelphia 4-6-14 at 7:30 PM EDT

26CornerBlitz

If the team ever starts winning againb, that'll change.

I remember thinking hell froze over in the 2007 playoffs, when seemingly every marginal call went our way.

Be a top runner for a few years, and watch things change.

Right now, we're last in the standings, of course the league doesn't give a hoot about the Sabres.

Bush league? Most definitely, but there's no conspiracy, other than we suck.

Wow, I just posted nearly this in the GDT.

Updated picture of Battista

the-skull-scarface_001_11974977033-465x197.jpg

I thought he meant this Battista...

davebatista01.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol:

The irony was -I can't remember if it was before or after I posted - but I was flipping thru channels Monday night and decided to linger on Monday Night RAW which I hadn't watched in years - and that Battista happened to be in the ring.

Our Battista will be great forum fodder for the foreseeable future. No one seems to know exactly what he does, or is supposed to do, other than T-Pegs and Battista himself.

Therefore he's a convenient foil to blame almost anything bad on. Of course that only works one way - anything good happens, no one will be saying "I"ll bet Battista had a hand in that!" lmao

And, we can also complain about what Battista oughta be doing,, and T-Pegs should have Battista doing (fill in the blanks), etc etc ;)

The irony was -I can't remember if it was before or after I posted - but I was flipping thru channels Monday night and decided to linger on Monday Night RAW which I hadn't watched in years - and that Battista happened to be in the ring.

I knew Dave before he got into wrestling. We used to go to the same gym in Falls Church, VA. He was a massive freak of a human being back then, plenty roided out, and intimidating as hell. We had several pro body builders at the gym (King Kamali among others) and Dave was stronger than all of them... he used to incline over 400 pounds for multiple reps with ease. His goal was to get into wrestling at the time... he definitely succeeded!

Our Battista will be great forum fodder for the foreseeable future. No one seems to know exactly what he does, or is supposed to do, other than T-Pegs and Battista himself.

Therefore he's a convenient foil to blame almost anything bad on. Of course that only works one way - anything good happens, no one will be saying "I"ll bet Battista had a hand in that!" lmao

And, we can also complain about what Battista oughta be doing,, and T-Pegs should have Battista doing (fill in the blanks), etc etc ;)

Battista is this ownerships Larry Quinn...........

I knew Dave before he got into wrestling. We used to go to the same gym in Falls Church, VA. He was a massive freak of a human being back then, plenty roided out, and intimidating as hell. We had several pro body builders at the gym (King Kamali among others) and Dave was stronger than all of them... he used to incline over 400 pounds for multiple reps with ease. His goal was to get into wrestling at the time... he definitely succeeded!

Holy crap, that's cool. He's definitely had a good long career - 12 years and counting in the WWF/WWE. I hope he takes good care of himself - a lot of those guys die way too young. :(

Battista is this ownerships Larry Quinn...........

:lol: Bats will make a great convenient whipping boy and lighting rod for fan displeasure, that's for sure. Any nefarious doings, he'll be in the thick of it, whether he in fact is, or not.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.