Buffalo Bills 2014

WildCard

Seriously maybe he can carpool with another SSer

Hmmm.

I went to a training camp session a few years ago. We attended in conjunction with a promotional-VIP-type thing (so there was a tent with food, and a meet and greet with some players). The whole experience was fun. The setting (SJFC) is beautiful.

I was just down in New Orleans, and the Saints were having their OTAs. You had to pay EVERY day (unless the practice was indoors, if it rains they move indoors) and if you were on the field outdoors watching, it was almost unbearably hot. You literally had to bring an umbrella and a cooler of ice water to not pass out. It was so hot if you drank ANY beer out there you would get an immediate headache. My whole family lives out there in the Rochester area, I am thinking about going to a Saturday practice or maybe even a night practice. Looks intriguing! :)

@TWCNewsROC

Tom Golisano says no truth to reports linking him with mall developer Scott Congel regarding #Bills sale

@JeffRussoWKBW

Video: Former Sabres Owner Tom Golisano confirms interest in pursuing the #Bills http://www.wkbw.com/sports/Tom-Golisano-confirms-interest-in-pursuing-the-Bills-262031901.html …

@john_wawrow

AP Sources: Golisano expresses plans to buy Bills and partner with Scott Congel. http://bigstory.ap.o...ans-buy-bills …

@TWCNewsROC

Tom Golisano says no truth to reports linking him with mall developer Scott Congel regarding #Bills sale

Nailed it!

So Congel's out, thankfully. Hopefully with that comes the elimination of the Seneca Mall site as a consideration.

Edited by IKnowPhysics

Do we not have a Bills Future Owner Rumor thread yet?

Weird.

Anyway, I'm sure everyone saw the report that the venture capitalists (I think that's what they do now--maybe they started off in the food industry?) who own PBR and the Hostess brands will take a run at the Bills.

(NSFW owing to awesome F-bomb)

Do we not have a Bills Future Owner Rumor thread yet?

Weird.

Anyway, I'm sure everyone saw the report that the venture capitalists (I think that's what they do now--maybe they started off in the food industry?) who own PBR and the Hostess brands will take a run at the Bills.

(NSFW owing to awesome F-bomb)

Can't we just have Dennis Hopper buy the Bills?

Guest Sloth

Can't we just have Dennis Hopper buy the Bills?

I'm sure he'd pass on that. Probably enjoying a cold one w/ Ralph.

Edited by thanes16

I'm sure he'd pass on that. Probably enjoying a cold one w/ Ralph.

What are they gonna say about him? What are they gonna say? That he was a kind man? That he was a wise man? That he had plans, man? That he had wisdom? ######, man!

Hey, man, you don't talk to the Ralph. You listen to him. The man's enlarged my mind. He's a poet warrior in the classic sense. I mean sometimes he'll... uh... well, you'll say "hello" to him, right? And he'll just walk right by you. He won't even notice you. And suddenly he'll grab you, and he'll throw you in a corner, and he'll say, "Do you know that 'if' is the middle word in life? If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs and blaming it on you, if you can trust yourself when all men doubt you"... I mean I'm... no, I can't... I'm a little man, I'm a little man, he's... he's a great man! I should have been a pair of ragged claws scuttling across floors of silent seas...