GDT: Buffalo at Florida 3-7-14 at 7:30 PM EST

26CornerBlitz

If we actually complete the tank and finish last this year, will you cease and desist? Or is this going to continue all of next season as well?

If the spell is ever broken, I'll stop. But please don't think I'm doing this for effect. I really do believe we'll screw this up. I missed all of last night's game and fully expected to see a W when I finally turned my phone back on. Surprise, surprise.

If the spell is ever broken, I'll stop. But please don't think I'm doing this for effect. I really do believe we'll screw this up. I missed all of last night's game and fully expected to see a W when I finally turned my phone back on. Surprise, surprise.

Oh I believe you very much believe we'll blow it. I just hate you for that belief :P

The team that wins the draft gets the no.1 pick, and then the finishing order kicks in.

Last year's odds were:

1st - 25.0% - Florida Panthers

2nd - 18.8% - Colorado Avalanche

3rd - 14.2% - Tampa Bay Lightning

4th - 10.7% - Nashville Predators

5th - 8.1% - Carolina Hurricanes

6th - 6.2% - Calgary Flames

7th - 4.7% - Edmonton Oilers

8th - 3.6% - Buffalo Sabres

9th - 2.7% - New Jersey Devils

10th - 2.1% - Dallas Stars

11th - 1.5% - Philadelphia Flyers

12th - 1.1% - Phoenix Coyotes

13th - 0.8% - Winnipeg Jets

14th - 0.5% - Columbus Blue Jackets

As far as we know, it's the same breakdown for the 14 teams missing the playoffs in 2014

BEAUTY.. thanks. I think based on that the Sabres could blow the #30 spot and be okay as long as Edmonton gets it. No way they take a forward right? RIGHT? :)

BEAUTY.. thanks. I think based on that the Sabres could blow the #30 spot and be okay as long as Edmonton gets it. No way they take a forward right? RIGHT? :)

You would think but reinhart has been tearing it up in the second half of the season so who knows....

@BuffaloSabres

Adam, Deslauriers and Konopka are in tonight. Neuvirth will start in goal. #sabres -CR

Line Combinations Guess:

82 Marcus Foligno – 63 Tyler Ennis – 21 Drew Stafford ("A")

44 Nicolas Deslauriers – 19 Cody Hodgson – 72 Luke Adam

65 Brian Flynn – 23 Ville Leino – 27 Matt D’Agostini

32 John Scott – 24 Zenon Konopka – 37 Matt Ellis

@BuffaloSabres

Adam, Deslauriers and Konopka are in tonight. Neuvirth will start in goal. #sabres -CR

Line Combinations Guess:

The Hodgson Line should be interesting tonight

Mike Harrington@BNHarrington 2m

Stewart, Girgensons and Mitchell (shot off foot) all out. Nolan wouldn't specify yet who but said a couple could be season-ending. #Sabres

Not good

I did not see Girgenson's injury. The play on Stewart did not look good. Frankly, I thought it was a bit of cheap shot, if a knee to knee by a goalie can be considered a cheap shot.

@BuffaloSabres

Line Combinations Guess:

That forward line-up is scary bad. The nine of them total for 66 goals, 80 assists and 146 points on the year in a combined 506 games.

Compare that to league leading scored, Sidney Crosby who has 29 goals, 54 assists & 83 points. One player has over half the production of our entire forward line-up.

It'll be interesting to see if they can compete with the injuries and the new goalie.

Go Sabres.

03/07 – Peter Horachek talks to the media following morning skate at BB&T Center.. <4:49>

Sabres summon Luke Adam and Nicolas Deslauriers from Amerks on emergency basis

Update: Nolan told reporters in Florida wingers Torrey Mitchell, who blocked a shot, and Stewart, who collided with Tampa Bay goalie Anders Lindback, could be gone for the season. Girgensons, meanwhile, is day-to-day.

Really impressed by Neuvirth's interview: he's a Sabres fan because he was a Hasek fan, and he recognizes that this team is rebuilding and said it is a great opportunity for a young team to grow together.

Unless Neuvirth bombs, I think the Sabres are already set with thier goalie combo.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.