SPOILER GDT: CZECH REP. v. USA

Eleven

USA network has the USA game. MSNBC has the Can game.

Would have been funnier if USA network carried the Canadian game instead with the US game on an NBC network..........

Miller is the only reason I would cheer for the US, so I hope Haseks former team destroys The American Lumberjack and his fellow teammates. Almost wanted to wear my Czech jersey today.

I just have to check my emotions. I jumped up and shouted during the Sweden v somebody game ( already forgot who... one of dem Europeans... the one with Jagr and the other geriatrics in skates ) and everyone in the office (open floor plan) was like "oh god what happened?" Oh. Uh. Olympic hockey. "Jo, how are you watching that?" Uh... magic. British internet magic.

I was met with lots of disinterested, glassy eyed stares after the word "hockey" escaped my lips. Sigh, video gamers. One person asked if it was USA versus Russia and when told no, asked why I cared. I just said I was in love with one of the Swedish players and that seemed to be enough.

It's a slow day. So far my boss has appeared to have chosen to ignore my olympic watching activities.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.