SPOILER GDT: CZECH REP. v. USA

Eleven

And in a tremendous irony, there are no Maple Leafs on the Canadian team - the only two are on Team USA. lol!!! It's hard to believe I'm going to be rooting for Kessel and VanRiemsdyk but there it is. It will be strange to see Patrick Kane playing against his buddies Toews, Sharp and Keith on the ice.

That is a huge disadvantage.

Wow, the RM obsession has been taken to higher levels.

I know I'm just feeding a troll, but is it wrong to want your team's goalie to be able to play a few games in the Olympic tournament, especially after he practically stole the tournament 4 years ago? Let it go chief. your crusade against Miller is received. Everyone has taken note. Thank you and good day...

Troll, ok whatever, I don't really care. RM played in 2010, the better guy is playing now and playing good, so let him keep playing, stop crying and your equal crusade to have JQ do poorly to have RM play, it works both ways, but then again the RM fanboys glasses are real thick.

Don't group me with any "fan group" or ###### like that. I'm just pointing out why some wanted Miller to play. No one's crying here but you everytime someone makes a valid counter argument.

I'm not so sure Miller wouldn't have done equally as well as Quick has in this tournament. Both have made some awesome saves, and both have let in a soft goal or two. Miller isn't as bad as you make him out to be, and Quick sure as ###### isn't a goalie god that's going to win the tournament for our team flat out. give it a rest hoss.

Don't group me with any "fan group" or ###### like that. I'm just pointing out why some wanted Miller to play. No one's crying here but you everytime someone makes a valid counter argument.

I'm not so sure Miller wouldn't have done equally as well as Quick has in this tournament. Both have made some awesome saves, and both have let in a soft goal or two. Miller isn't as bad as you make him out to be, and Quick sure as ###### isn't a goalie god that's going to win the tournament for our team flat out. give it a rest hoss.

Try using Billy Madison clips with him, they seem to work :thumbsup:

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.