SPOILER GDT: CZECH REP. v. USA

Eleven

Not working on the WGR website, either... WTF?? I was excited to listen to a game for once. :(

Anyone have an audio feed to listen to? Seems like WGR via tunein app is blacked out.

Same here and the streaming feed online keeps buffering.

I'm guessing NBC has the rights to all online streaming so WGR can't stream over the internet even if they're broadcasting locally. I'll just chalk this up to another reason I'm just giving up on seeing any of the Olympics.

FWIW, the Bills games on WGR are similar. You can't stream the Bills to a mobile device as far as I can tell. Laptops work fine though, making the restrictions doubly stupid.

I'm guessing NBC has the rights to all online streaming so WGR can't stream over the internet even if they're broadcasting locally. I'll just chalk this up to another reason I'm just giving up on seeing any of the Olympics.

FWIW, the Bills games on WGR are similar. You can't stream the Bills to a mobile device as far as I can tell. Laptops work fine though, making the restrictions doubly stupid.

So dumb. I've always been able to stream audio through WGR even when the Sabres are playing on NBCSN, so I don't understand why this would be any different. A video blackout I can understand, but audio? <sigh>

http://tunein.com/ra...io-1270-s24106/

Thanks goes to the person that provided this. Listening the game right now. Couldn't catch the game until after it started. Was excited when I heard the score was 3-1 in favor of the US. Hope we get the next goal. 2 goal leads can be game changing....

Sweet! Thank you!

Thanks goes to the person that provided this. Listening the game right now. Couldn't catch the game until after it started. Was excited when I heard the score was 3-1 in favor of the US. Hope we get the next goal. 2 goal leads can be game changing....

Thanks!!

Double thanks! I wonder why this particular feed works when all the other CBS Sports Radio stations (like 610 or whatever) still have Rome on.

EDIT: and there's a Czech'N goal against just as I start listening. I'm cursed.

Edited by MattPie

Damn this team is good

Anyone else read that in Viper's (Tom Skeritt's) voice?

VLC010.jpg

Ha! I have the Top Gun theme as my ringtone. Kids I teach have never heard of the movie. Felt a little old when they said that.

And right now, the guys that put this team together are starting to look pretty smart....

And in a tremendous irony, there are no Maple Leafs on the Canadian team - the only two are on Team USA. lol!!! It's hard to believe I'm going to be rooting for Kessel and VanRiemsdyk but there it is. It will be strange to see Patrick Kane playing against his buddies Toews, Sharp and Keith on the ice.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.