Trade Deadline 2014

LGR4GM

NYI and Garth Snow might be stuck with Vanek. NHL network round table is saying that there sources indicate no one is making a trade for him. The asking price maybe too steep. Wait for him to become a free agent. Vanek screwed NYI because he has indicated he would not resign and Minn was his team of choice That might have scared off trade partners. Too bad.

That's funny! Islanders should be real bad next year as well

It would be huge if we could land two top 5 picks in 2015

Edited by SabresBillsFan

It isn't the accounts we follow, its that guys who are legit are retweeting and reposting stuff so we assume they are right

But when you already follow somebody and see them retweeted you know it's fake. Also realize that you NEVER know the return immediately. They always tweet "Kesler to Pittsburgh" or something first.

Is the NHL deadline like other deadlines where a team can get a short extension beyond 3 p.m. to complete the close move?

Teams "close" trades with a joint phone call to league HQ, and that phone call can take place after 3. I'm not sure what has to happen before 3 in order for the phone call after 3 to be allowed, though.

But when you already follow somebody and see them retweeted you know it's fake. Also realize that you NEVER know the return immediately. They always tweet "Kesler to Pittsburgh" or something first.

I follow Chris Nichols, he reweets something like Van Reporter saying Kesler to Pens. Turns out that was incorrect but Chris is still a good follow.

Just watched Easy Rider for the first time last night, can't stop thinking about that scene

That Movie is insane at the end. Deeply disturbing.

Tim Murray is playing the most ballsy game of chicken ever... hope it works.

Teams "close" trades with a joint phone call to league HQ, and that phone call can take place after 3. I'm not sure what has to happen before 3 in order for the phone call after 3 to be allowed, though.

Probably some type of notification to the league office

Are you really going to talk to a player four minutes before deadline? Oh my god TSN is off this year...

Seriously!

I feel like my blood pressure is through the roof right now. Something has to happen right? At least one of Vanek, Moulson or Kesler have to be moved.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.