GDT: NYR @ Buffalo; 12-5-2013 @ 7:oopm

WildCard

How is GameCenter so selective about intermissions. Some days they broadcast it all, some days they don't broadcast any if them, some days like tonight they broadcast just parts of it. I can't find any consistency.

I could understand it if they were playing at MSG, but when they're at Buffalo you'd think the home team has preference. At least tonight we're getting both feeds!

I have noticed that GC never does the commercials or intermissions when it's a NYC-area team. I'd say that's something to do with MSG's deal with the NHL (or NBC/Comcast), but that doesn't really make sense.

It doesn't matter how many bad ones Miller gives up. We can't score. We're damned near the worst offensive team in the history of hockey. We've got ###### Stafford on our first line. We just picked a journeyman up off of waivers and put him on our second line. These guys are bad... scary bad...

I could understand it if they were playing at MSG, but when they're at Buffalo you'd think the home team has preference. At least tonight we're getting both feeds!

I have noticed that GC never does the commercials or intermissions when it's a NYC-area team. I'd say that's something to do with MSG's deal with the NHL (or NBC/Comcast), but that doesn't really make sense.

You're right I have noticed the NY games have always been different. Guess it escaped my mind.

I just thought it was weird that we got the 1st intermission (half of it at least) but none of the 2nd intermission. They're always good about answering inquiries. I might send them an Email if the next game is like this. Just to get some clarification.

Archived