GDT: NYR @ Buffalo; 12-5-2013 @ 7:oopm

WildCard

I don't want to disrail the thread completely but here is an article about Callahan and his desire to stay in NYC

http://nypost.com/20...e-i-want-to-be/

They day I hear of a player saying "yeah, the Rangers are going to have to pay big for me to stay" I'll take notice. That's the standard line, I wouldn't be surprised if it's in the players handbook right after "don't punch the guy making yo momma jokes".

They day I hear of a player saying "yeah, the Rangers are going to have to pay big for me to stay" I'll take notice. That's the standard line, I wouldn't be surprised if it's in the players handbook right after "don't punch the guy making yo momma jokes".

Vanek and Miller must have never received a copy of the handbook. Don't recall them ever saying "this is where I want to be".

Vanek and Miller must have never received a copy of the handbook. Don't recall them ever saying "this is where I want to be".

Yea well, find me a quote of other GMs telling people they're going to suffer for several years ;)

(No I don't think it actually mattered. My point is top end players are rarely excited about long rebuilds)

Well that was painful.

Call me a "jerk" but I don't like kids singing national anthems at sporting events.

I don't mind kids singing, but she couldn't.

It wasn't that bad. She did it without music. I give her good props for doing it.

Archived