• Czech Republic
    • Slovakia
    • Finland
    • Austria
    • Norway
    • Latvia
    • Slovenia
    • Switzerland

I was really pulling for Latvia. Zemgus should have gotten more ice time but I understood what Nolan was doing easing him in. Great 3rd period. SUI just had more talent and that was obvious throughout. Gus was an animal after the 1st period. That guy really has the ability to adapt and step up, just phenomenal.

That's all kinds of awesome. Definitely jealous.

Thanks.

I did not expect to meet him that day. He signed it while I was wearing it. The problem is it was 9,000 degrees out that day and we had been in the sun for quite some time. That was my first time using Febreze, but it worked great. It now hangs in a frame.

Edited by Assquatch

Yeah, I found that one too, problem is, it's a replica from eBay. I know folks that have been burned by those so called legit jerseys. Plus, those aren't even the right designs for the jerseys (see link below). I'm looking for an authentic or even replica of the Nike jersey they're wearing in Sochi.

http://www.stanleycupofchowder.com/2014/1/17/5319302/sochi-2014-a-full-rundown-of-each-nations-olympic-jerseys

Edited by ChileanSeaBass

Yeah, I found that one too, problem is, it's a replica from eBay. I know folks that have been burned by those so called legit jerseys. Plus, those aren't even the right designs for the jerseys (see link below). I'm looking for an authentic or even replica of the Nike jersey they're wearing in Sochi.

http://www.stanleycupofchowder.com/2014/1/17/5319302/sochi-2014-a-full-rundown-of-each-nations-olympic-jerseys

Icejerseys probably will have them at some point.

That was the first place I checked. They have good stuff at reasonable prices. They have most of the major teams (Canada, USA, Russia, etc.), but no Latvia for now.

I would shoot them an email. They're usually good about letting you know if they plan to get a particular jersey.

I have to agree that goal by the Canadian woman shouldn't have counted. The whistle had clearly bean blown and was still shrill as the puck crossed the line. A blown call which makes the fact that the goal stood after the review all the more confusing. Should have been called back. I'm not sure how the officials explained this one or if they even tried. Too bad for the American women in this case but based on officiating in general chances are it'll also go their way at some point as it will go against the Canadians no doubt. Its just too bad the officiating couldn't be flawless. It never is.

I tried to scroll through most of the posts but I did not see this addressed anywhere:

Can a team lose a preliminary game and still win the gold? I am pulling for the USA, but I really want to see Miller get the net. I don't know what the plans are for Saturday vs Russia, but if Quick chokes tomorrow, I would think Miller gets the nod against Russia. But is it too late to medal by then? Any clarification is appreciated.

(The way the hockey Gods look upon me, Quick posts a 50-save shutout.)

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.