Is it time for a Rally?

BMWR100RT

I never thought it would come to this, but is it time for a full blown ticket burning garbage can fire down in front of the F'N futility Center?

I was hoping you were talking about a motorcycle rally. I could do with a little cold-weather camping.

IMHO anything that shows passion sends the wrong message. Your significant other gets really mad at you, do you think that means he/she's on the way out the door? You worry when the anger's not there when you've done something stupid.

Sabres fans who want change should go off the grid, and for those of us here, that means no longer posting. Good luck.

IMHO anything that shows passion sends the wrong message. Your significant other gets really mad at you, do you think that means he/she's on the way out the door? You worry when the anger's not there when you've done something stupid.

Sabres fans who want change should go off the grid, and for those of us here, that means no longer posting. Good luck.

Pretty much sums up where I'm at.

Just don't give a hoot as long as Regier is here.

I never thought it would come to this, but is it time for a full blown ticket burning garbage can fire down in front of the F'N futility Center?

Burning tickets is asinine. Go to a childrens hospital or school and give them to kids that otherwise can't afford to go. Walk into any business where the employees make minimum wage and hand them out but don't burn them.

The first time I visited this thread I glossed over the OP and thought that he meant the team was gonna rally.

Let's burn down the Webster Block!

We're years too late for a rally. Sort of like the US. That's why I keep good vodka and a separate humidor, so when the Ruskies finally come and take over, I have something to offer them in kinship.

I once drove a BMW in a rally in Sarajevo.

It went so badly that my crew chief, a good friend and Imam at a local mosque, threw me out of the driver seat during a pit stop and took over driving.

Rock the Casbah!

This needs to go in the Posting Hall of Fame.

:angel:

;)

When I posted it I figured that some members would key on a certain part of the post (you, SwampD and Neo), while others would key on another part of the post (billscursed and d4rk).

It's all good and cool though.

I have to say that driving that beautifully German engineered auto was one of the biggest trills of my life.

The fact that a *man of the cloth*, so to speak, roughed me up was way cool too.

Fans rally - sabres start winning - fans complain we aren't tanking

Pegula's Paradox. More like a curse. Why did the man cut bait on trying to get free agents anyway? Why the fire sale of expensive veterans? Why will they be close to the cap floor next season? Hmmm?

Archived