GDT: Buffalo at Pittsburgh 10-5-13 at 7PM

26CornerBlitz

Optional skate. My guess on the Hackett call up is he'll be backing up Enroth tonight. After the workload Miller had last night, my guess is Rolston wants him to get the night off even if things go south tonight. Smart move IMO.

My bet is they are flying Noureen in for a conjugal.

GO SABRES!!!

@BuffaloSabres

Forwards on the ice now for #Sabres optional morning skate in Pittsburgh: Girgensons, Grigorenko, Flynn, Scott, Larsson, McCormick

@BuffaloSabres

D-men at #Sabres optional morning skate: Ristolainen, McBain, Pysyk, Sulzer. Goalies on the ice: Enroth, Hackett.

Only the kids trying to make/hold onto roster spots. Everyone else complacent.

Only the kids trying to make/hold onto roster spots. Everyone else complacent.

I am truly asking...are pre game skates all that important? I mean no strategy or drills or PP work done correct?

Again, not sure and asking...does it matter they played last night and traveled ..plus the 3 in 4 , would rest be more important than warmup/ stretch ?

I think lots of effort tonight...but lose 5-1

I am truly asking...are pre game skates all that important? I mean no strategy or drills or PP work done correct?

Again, not sure and asking...does it matter they played last night and traveled ..plus the 3 in 4 , would rest be more important than warmup/ stretch ?

I think lots of effort tonight...but lose 5-1

I don't know. It could just as easily be the older players simply need the rest more.

Archived