Sabres "Fantasy Gambling" Contest

Ghost of Dwight Drane

I hate you.

That's the whole reason I started this thing.....I figured this would be total suckitude so we need at least a sideshow to keep things interesting.

You just have to laugh at this point. The way things are going, Kassian scores the game winner Thursday and concusses Hodgson for 6 weeks.

That's the whole reason I started this thing.....I figured this would be total suckitude so we need at least a sideshow to keep things interesting.

You just have to laugh at this point. The way things are going, Kassian scores the game winner Thursday and concusses Hodgson for 6 weeks.

I was thinking everyone gets +1000 at the beginning of each new month. That keeps it going..

I was thinking everyone gets +1000 at the beginning of each new month. That keeps it going..

I set the rules....I knew it would be hard to keep everyone going, so I will set up a secondary contest.

At this point, I think I will keep the original going, and add a bunch of prizes to the jersey....start a secondary, make the prize a jersey, and make it so you can't blow your load so early.

down to 1200... lol not really worried about it. can't wait to see the line on tomorrows game.

Ask and you shall receive...

Islanders - 150

Buffalo +130

In a shocking turn of events, I shall wager an imaginary $100 on Buffalo.

I set the rules....I knew it would be hard to keep everyone going, so I will set up a secondary contest.

At this point, I think I will keep the original going, and add a bunch of prizes to the jersey....start a secondary, make the prize a jersey, and make it so you can't blow your load so early.

Had there been a 'you get an extra $200 for getting to the next row' it would definitely changed how some of the bets went.

This was a cool idea. Thanks.

Had there been a 'you get an extra $200 for getting to the next row' it would definitely changed how some of the bets went.

This was a cool idea. Thanks.

No problem....in a way I know that by the end of the year, there is going to be some wife, somewhere, cursing my name for getting their husband back on the Pointspread Shuttle.....but I had a feeling things would be pretty nasty this season and a sideshow would work.

I am very entrenched in the oddsmaking and handicapping world of horses, and in all honesty, I prefer contests that are "pick the winner" as opposed to a live bankroll, which I decided on here. I figured it wouldn't be fair to make people pick every game...and in fact it would be too much work to include other teams.

Everyone seems to have a good time with things like this though, so I will keep rolling. Keep the ideas flowing for a secondary contest. I will really reward the winner of this one though.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.