SabreSpaceBlue & SabreSpaceGold 2013-2014 Edition

nobody

Sweet was going to ask about this, I am very pumped for this years draft.

Can you please restrict some of the offensive categories... I think last year we had G/A/pts/PPG/PPA/PPP/SHG/SHA that is 8 categories solely for offensive production. It seemed a little much to me. I mean for every PPG your guy scored you got points in 4 categories. G/A/PPG/PPA/SH(goals or assists) and total points seems more than adequate.

Sweet was going to ask about this, I am very pumped for this years draft.

Can you please restrict some of the offensive categories... I think last year we had G/A/pts/PPG/PPA/PPP/SHG/SHA that is 8 categories solely for offensive production. It seemed a little much to me. I mean for every PPG your guy scored you got points in 4 categories. G/A/PPG/PPA/SH(goals or assists) and total points seems more than adequate.

You want to reduce the offensive categories so you can be able to draft some Sabres don't you?

I'd have to chop off a bunch of non-offensive options then so as not to turn it into a goalie/trap league.

Keep us posted on openings. I may get in this year after taking last year off.

Yes, keep us posted. I played the original fantasy sports game Rotisserie baseball back in the mid 80's (there's a great ESPN 30 for 30 episode on Rotisserie if you get a chance). We calculated all of our stats by hand from the Sporting News box scores. I haven't been involved in any fantasy leagues for about a decade now, so it might be time to jump back in.

Edited by Claude_Verret

You want to reduce the offensive categories so you can be able to draft some Sabres don't you?

I'd have to chop off a bunch of non-offensive options then so as not to turn it into a goalie/trap league.

Right now there are something like 11 offensive categories and 4 gt ones, changing that to 8 and 4 still doesn't make it a goalie league. I was just thinking that scoring a ppg should not net you 4 points (potentially). Have 1 overall points category but not one for each sub category. Also since short handed g/a are rare as is just make it short handed points. It is your league so you can do what you want but you asked for suggestions so thats all I had.

I am in again for gold.

Edited by LGR4GM

The leagues are reinstated - automatic invites for last years managers were sent.

I'm attempting to see if an invite link works for open spots in Blue right now.

I'll look into everything else soon.

If you sent to my yahoo, just reactivated it. I don't use it and they deactivate it every year. Can you resend my invite?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.