SabreSpaceBlue & SabreSpaceGold 2013-2014 Edition

nobody

I don't know who The Tallinder Hotel is, but whoever you are, damn you had one hell of a comeback last night. Don't think I can catch you today with the games scheduled.

That would be me.

Didn't expect that- you were winning all week. Losing Malkin really hurt my team.

I fully expect to be blown out by Nobody. He's had a dominant season.

I thought I had a good lineup to give him a shot...... until Duschene got hurt anyway. doesn't matter now. You had the comeback you needed.

Hey D4rk, you gonna play this one out, or shouldn't I put in the effort?

I thought I had a good lineup to give him a shot...... until Duschene got hurt anyway. doesn't matter now. You had the comeback you needed.

Hey D4rk, you gonna play this one out, or shouldn't I put in the effort?

I'll play for third place. Why not.

Well done sir. Your goaltending destroyed mine. I wish I could have offered more of a battle. Next year.

You led this thing for most of the season. I'm glad my boys came together at the right time.

First time in the pool lucky for me. I'll definitely be back next year so you can take your revenge.

Thanks Nobody.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.