Hodgson signs a six-year deal

spndnchz

Why?

hodgson doesnt strike me as a hate practise type guy.

Well, back in my college days...long ago...players would usually use training camp to get into shape for the season. That's not normally the case these days (players like Bufylgien being notable exceptions), but guys like Horton hated that. He was close to being in good shape all summer and just used the first couple of regular season games to complete the process.

Of course at the time he did this, he was an excellent defenseman in that he used minimal energy to neutralize oncoming forwards. It was a thing of beauty to watch.

Hodgson may not be that kind of guy...certainly he isn't as seasoned as Horton was...but it's always more fun to play in real games rather than do wind sprints.

Well, back in my college days...long ago...players would usually use training camp to get into shape for the season. That's not normally the case these days (players like Bufylgien being notable exceptions), but guys like Horton hated that. He was close to being in good shape all summer and just used the first couple of regular season games to complete the process.

Of course at the time he did this, he was an excellent defenseman in that he used minimal energy to neutralize oncoming forwards. It was a thing of beauty to watch.

Hodgson may not be that kind of guy...certainly he isn't as seasoned as Horton was...but it's always more fun to play in real games rather than do wind sprints.

So we'll just ignore your previous post then?

Reports are that it's between $1.5M and $6.5M per year.

My reports.

That I'm making up.

And are conservative.

I'm hearing between $1 mill and $8 mill per.

Based on my report.

That is even more conservative.

Because I'm scared.

Archived