All about the Rochester Amerks 13-14

LabattBlue

From the little I've seen, the Amerks look terrible in front of their own net

Everyone is trying to get to the puck and no one is trying to hold their ground. Someone has to try to provide some interference on the Chicago players to make some space in those situations.

Everyone is trying to get to the puck and no one is trying to hold their ground. Someone has to try to provide some interference on the Chicago players to make some space in those situations.

I think you're right; on that Grigorenko scramble that lead to that penalty he took, everyone was just staring at their feet look for the puck, nobody was looking at anything other than the puck

Armia sounded like a ghost. Not even sure that I heard Don Stevens say his name once.

Yeah most of them got badly outmuscled in the third, Varone looked weak all game. Grigorenko's line was the only line getting things done offensively in the third.

Probably the reason Cassidy put him out there during the final minute.

Grigorenko is trending up slowly. I want him no where near the NHL next season, he needs at least another full year in the AHL and maybe 2. I have faith that if you don't rush him, good things.

There's no way he stays in North America on that schedule, IMO.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.