Draft Day 2013

spndnchz

if you take every sabres D under contract/have rights to i feel sure there are 6 names at the top of the list. This isnt about what you or anyone thinks a players role is (top pair, top 4, etc). If there was a game today. The 6 d that would play for the sabres... One needs to go and i think it will happen

Whatever! you have Ehrhoff, Myers, Sekera, Weber, then you fill the other 2 spots with either Ruhwedel, Mcnabb, or Pysyk. Who are you trading or even thinking of trading?

Do you not see that as being a rather week d corps? I do!

Darcy:

Nurse(7th), Ristolainen and Zadorov were the Sabres top three picks.

Myers was never and will never be in play for trade

I'm sorry, but this is ridiculous. Unbelievable. No, wait, tragically believable.

I'm sorry, but this is ridiculous. Unbelievable. No, wait, tragically believable.

If he meant it literally, of course it's a lie, since every GM claims to get the guy they wanted all along. My guess, however, is he meant that they were the top picks of players the team thought would actually be available at 8/16.

Darcy:

Nurse(7th), Ristolainen and Zadorov were the Sabres top three picks.

Myers was never and will never be in play for trade

See now, if you aqre refering to the WGR interview, I didn't take it that way at all. I took it that Risto was their pick given who was left and that there was little gap between Nurse, risto, and Zad.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.