Buffalo Bills 2013

inkman

Bad loss. How is that not a catch by Goodwin? Do you have to posses the ball for a full 30 seconds on the ground before you can hand the ball to the ref? And what about the fact that he was down and he had it and he was being rolled over by a db? Couldn't believe that job.

Also the second straight week a PI in the endzone wasn't called.

On the pick 6, Stevie was wide open. Did Tuel not even look up at the field before he threw it? Not a glance?

Same this as last week: frustrating game, the young Bills weren't able to take control of a game, but they still showed a lot of fight despite severely lacking QB play.

Bad loss. How is that not a catch by Goodwin? Do you have to posses the ball for a full 30 seconds on the ground before you can hand the ball to the ref? And what about the fact that he was down and he had it and he was being rolled over by a db? Couldn't believe that job.

Also the second straight week a PI in the endzone wasn't called.

On the pick 6, Stevie was wide open. Did Tuel not even look up at the field before he threw it? Not a glance?

Same this as last week: frustrating game, the young Bills weren't able to take control of a game, but they still showed a lot of fight despite severely lacking QB play.

Johnson was only open because his man jumped the other route. Tuel must have given something away or the Cheifs had that play well scouted. If Smith stays with Johnson it's could have been a TD to Graham. IMO, the Cheifs baited Tuel into throwing that ball.

Going head to head with an 8-0 Chiefs team with what amounts to the fourth string QB is impressive. This team battles. The coaches are creating a solid foundation to build on.

I agree that I like what I see from the Bills but that has to be the worst 9-0 team ever. They are above average but I'd be shocked if they won even one playoff game.

Well, now they're 3-6. I've often heard, over the years, emphasis placed on the fact the Bills played a 'good game' or 'a competitive game' or similar.

Heck, they've had a lot of "good competitive games" over the last decade - and they're still unmatched for futility and the sheer number of consecutive losing seasons. I'm very skeptical of this team ever amounting to anything while Ralph Wilson Jr. owns them.

Edited by Jsixspd

Johnson was only open because his man jumped the other route. Tuel must have given something away or the Cheifs had that play well scouted. If Smith stays with Johnson it's could have been a TD to Graham. IMO, the Cheifs baited Tuel into throwing that ball.

I saw what happened, I'm just wondering if that's a usual thing that QBs do, throw the ball without even a glace at the field. Even if it's a quick hitting play.

Win or lose today, I love this team. Playoffs next year is doable.

The Chiefs can win as many games as it wants in the regular season, they're not winning a Super Bowl as long as Alex Smith is their QB. I can't believe people think this Chiefs team is in the same class as Denver.

This team is going places. Get EJ back, have another good draft and sign a few more Lawson-like UFAs and we're really in business.

I can't wrap my head around the logic that leads to these three posts on the same day.

I can't wrap my head around the logic that leads to these three posts on the same day.

I think EJ's upside, even discounting it by the probability of him hitting it, makes him a significantly better bet for a championship team than the proven mediocrity that is Alex Smith. Smith is fine if the Chiefs have the lead and he can play it safe, but if they're down and he needs to even temporarily put the team on his back? Good luck. Even as a raw rookie I think EJ has shown more ability to carry his team to success than Smith has in his entire career. You don't like EJ, we know this and that's fine, it's a difference of opinion. But that doesn't mean there's anything wrong with the logic in my posts ;)

0pAhijy.gif

The Cheifs were in zero coverage. The middle of the endzone is the soft spot. You have to be looking at your #1 receiver who's known for being incredibly elusive against press coverage. Tuel wasn't able to make that pre-snap read. Sean Smith got juked out of his jock and then Tuel threw it into his numbers.

0pAhijy.gif

The Cheifs were in zero coverage. The middle of the endzone is the soft spot. You have to be looking at your #1 receiver who's known for being incredibly elusive against press coverage. Tuel wasn't able to make that pre-snap read. Sean Smith got juked out of his jock and then Tuel threw it into his numbers.

I had a full plate on Sunday and I didn't begin watching until around 4 pm on the DVR. As soon as this play happened, yet another Bills loss was cast in stone and I just fast forwarded to the end of the game to confirm it.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.