Game of Thrones

qwksndmonster

Robb Stark                 Ser Arthur Dayne     Gray Worm                   Top line

Brynden Blackfish     Ned Stark                  Oberyn Martell             Impossible to play against second line

Qhorin Halfhand       The Mannis               Davos Seaworth           Best shutdown line of all time

Daario Naharis          Big Bucket Wull         Euron Greyjoy              Energy

The Hound      -      Varys

Bobby B           -      Roose                Best defense in the realm.

Brienne            -      Tormund

The Mountain that Saves - Starter

Cersei Lannister - Backup

This roster was put together with the serious consideration of two nerds.  I will defend any one player on this roster and their linemates/partner

Edited by qwksndmonster

Just seen episode 5, surprised we haven't seen anything from bran and rickon yet.
Stanis marching on boulton will fail untill Snow will probably save him with the wildlings.
Also believe Snow, Aemon and Tully will be banned from the nigthwatch for helping out the wildlings.
Don't know if Stannis will die, but Mellisandra sure had an interest in john snow.

Just what I think will happen.

Just seen episode 5, surprised we haven't seen anything from bran and rickon yet.

Stanis marching on boulton will fail untill Snow will probably save him with the wildlings.

Also believe Snow, Aemon and Tully will be banned from the nigthwatch for helping out the wildlings.

Don't know if Stannis will die, but Mellisandra sure had an interest in john snow.

Just what I think will happen.

Bran and Rickon are not in season 5 at all. 

IF YOU HAVE NOT READ THE BOOKS OR HAVE NOT WATCHED THE CURRENT SEASON, DON'T READ THIS THREAD

SPOILERS

No.  You can read the thread if you haven't read the books.  Those who have read the books, though, are supposed to NOT post spoilers that would spoil the plot twists for those watching the show (except when using the spoiler box).

Robb Stark                 Ser Arthur Dayne     Gray Worm                   Top line

Brynden Blackfish     Ned Stark                  Oberyn Martell             Impossible to play against second line

Qhorin Halfhand       The Mannis               Davos Seaworth           Best shutdown line of all time

Daario Naharis          Big Bucket Wull         Euron Greyjoy              Energy

The Hound      -      Varys

Bobby B           -      Roose                Best defense in the realm.

Brienne            -      Tormund

The Mountain that Saves - Starter

Cersei Lannister - Backup

This roster was put together with the serious consideration of two ###### nerds.  I will defend any one player on this roster and their linemates/partner

No daenerys or arya... you favor those vets way too much.  

I was just thinking about the spears and slew foots Varys would be quietly be dishing out behind the play.

I think of him as Duncan Keith back there, The Hound is Bogosian.

Bobby B is like Jim Schoenfeld — go big or go home. 

Brienne? Clearly Tyler Myers.

I was just thinking about the spears and slew foots Varys would be quietly be dishing out behind the play.

I think of him as Duncan Keith back there, The Hound is Bogosian.

Bobby B is like Jim Schoenfeld — go big or go home. 

Brienne? Clearly Tyler Myers.

She may look like him, but she's practically a rage monster when she gets going.  I can't think of a better player to have on the ice when the chips are down and you need to stop the other team from scoring in the playoffs.

No daenerys or arya... you favor those vets way too much.  

You overestimate the youngins.  Wayyyy too much.

She may look like him, but she's practically a rage monster when she gets going.  I can't think of a better player to have on the ice when the chips are down and you need to stop the other team from scoring in the playoffs.

You overestimate the youngins.  Wayyyy too much.

Those two are like 1st overall picks.   1 of them has dragons the other is deadly.

One is a conqueror who doesn't know what to do, and the other one knows she wants to kill everyone, but to what end she has no idea.  They're mid 1st round picks with huge question marks at best.

Future All Stars! Your team has a guy missing a hand, a guy missing an eye, and a guy missing his man parts.  

btw this is hugely hilarious to me.

Future All Stars! Your team has a guy missing a hand, a guy missing an eye, and a guy missing his man parts.  

btw this is hugely hilarious to me.

Qhorin and Davos are each only missing half of their hands, and Stannis more than makes up for that "disadvantage" in the way he deploys them.  And man parts just slow you down.

Big Bucket Wull in his pregame speech:

ADwD spoiler

Ser Corliss Penny gave the clan chief an incredulous look. “Do you want to die, Wull?”

That seemed to amuse the northman. “I want to live forever in a land where summer lasts a thousand years. I want a castle in the clouds where I can look down over the world. I want to be six-and-twenty again. When I was six-and-twenty I could fight all day and all night. What men want does not matter.

“Winter is almost upon us, boy. And winter is death. I would sooner my men die fighting for the Ned’s little girl than alone and hungry in the snow, weeping tears that freeze upon their cheeks. No one sings songs of men who die like that. As for me, I am old. This will be my last winter. Let me bathe in Bolton blood before I die. I want to feel it spatter across my face when my axe bites deep into a Bolton skull. I want to lick it off my lips and die with the taste of it on my tongue.”

Cersei and Margery is the only storyline that is remotely interesting.

I say it again. The show has too many story lines and jumps around way too much to be coherent.

Arya... Boring and over developed

Tyrion ... Boring

Jamie ... Boring

Sansa ... Has potential, although last night's scene was un-Stark-like.

Little finger ... boring

Those sisters ... Boring and under developed

Tommen ... boring and under developed

Snow ... Boring and over developed

Dragon Queen ... Has potential but really too slow in development

Mormont ... Has potential with the Rockmen thing, but too slow to develop

They have completely wasted the Sand Snakes storyline and such to this point.  Idk why we get 10minutes of Arya doing nothing every week when honestly we could have had about 15minutes of her all season and covered everything. 

As far as the Stark thing goes... idk where they are going with that.

I will say the John Snow stuff I actually like.  I will then say why is Daenerys MIA now for the 2nd episode this season.

This has been a frustrating season but I understand some of it is set up for other things.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.