Soccer (Football) ~ Everything About The Beautiful Game

Sabres Fan in NS

WTF is wrong with Man-U? I've lost a lot of money on them the year.

The defense is weak but you have to remember, most of the XI are brand new, with a new coach and a new system. These types of things take time to adjust to the chemistry.

I wouldn't be too worried about Man United at all. Chelsea is and was going to be the run away league winner anyways, and United will still finish top 4.

• 3 weeks later...

The EPL is off this week for the second set of Euro 2016 qualifiers.

Wales and BiH drew 0 - 0 in Cardiff yesterday ... not a horrible result for the Bosnians. Bale did not appear to be at his best in this match, but is always dangerous at any time. So, I am pleased with the draw. Next up for BiH is a home match against a very good Belgian side ... Monday.

And, at last look Man U has moved top 4 in the EPL table.

Edited by Sabres Fan In NS

The EPL is off this week for the second set of Euro 2016 qualifiers.

Wales and BiH drew 0 - 0 in Cardiff yesterday ... not a horrible result for the Bosnians. Bale did not appear to be at his best in this match, but is always dangerous at any time. So, I am pleased with the draw. Next up for BiH is a home match against a very good Belgian side ... Monday.

And, at last look Man U has moved top 4 in the EPL table.

Bale was fine, he needs to have some guys on the same level as himself to be effective.

Bale was fine, he needs to have some guys on the same level as himself to be effective.

I agree. Who wouldn't look better playing with a roster stacked like Real Madrid.

-----

Huge upset in Euro 2016 qualifier played in Warsaw today.

http://www.uefa.com/uefaeuro/qualifiers/season=2016/matches/round=2000446/match=2013860/postmatch/report/index.html

Stay safe. Word has it that Merkel is pissed and is amassing her troops at the border.

I can't imagine a safer place in the world than downtown Warsaw. Interesting what a difference 70 years makes. They just celebrated the 70th anniversary of the end of the Warsaw uprising (Oct 2, 1944). Knocking of Germany last night felt right. It was fun.

I was in Warsaw for this. Not at the game, but in the bars celebrating with the locals.

I saw your post in the awesome thread.

There is nothing like experiencing a major football match in Europe, especially between two historic rivals, with major tournament qualifying points on the line.

The whole atmosphere spills over into the whole country, not just at the stadium.

Doubt germans see the game vs poland as a rivalry. Rivalry for me comes from both sides, not just one btw.

balkan games are great rivalries

belgium vs netherlands

denmark vs sweden

Germany vs england or netherlands

Any games between nations from accross the channel.

rest is bullcrap :P

Edited by Heimdall

Doubt germans see the game vs poland as a rivalry. Rivalry for me comes from both sides, not just one btw.

balkan games are great rivalries

belgium vs netherlands

denmark vs sweden

Germany vs england or netherlands

Any games between nations from accross the channel.

rest is bullcrap :P

That's fine, the Flyers don't see the Sabres as rivals either.

Bloody hell!!

http://www.cbc.ca/sports/soccer/euro-qualifying-serbia-albania-match-abandoned-1.2798528

When will they (all of them) learn to behave like civilized people.

-----

BiH lucky to earn the point against Belgium with the way they played the first 10 - 15 minutes.

That home loss to Cyprus (is it even a country?) will possibly prove to be the deadly blow.

Edited by Sabres Fan In NS

• 2 weeks later...

UEFA = FIFA.

This is such BS that I am without speech ...

http://www.cbc.ca/sports/soccer/drone-disrupted-soccer-match-awarded-to-serbia-by-uefa-1.2811361

They need to deal with the Serbian fans racism and hatred of just about everybody.

Ban the team, ban the fans. They make the English hooligans look like saints.

UEFA = FIFA.

This is such BS that I am without speech ...

http://www.cbc.ca/sp...-uefa-1.2811361

They need to deal with the Serbian fans racism and hatred of just about everybody.

Ban the team, ban the fans. They make the English hooligans look like saints.

looks like they did ban the fans.