GDT - Buffalo @ Philadelphia - 4/5/2012 - 7:00pm

darksabre

I've got the verizon NHL game center on my Galaxy Nexus. I don't know if its just an intorductory thing, but I have streamed a couple Sabres games for free on there over the last few weeks.

if you were a good Sabres Dad, you would have convinced the Kids that watching the Sabres game at home with the family is a far better time then some kiddy concert........

Just Sayin'

I've got the verizon NHL game center on my Galaxy Nexus. I don't know if its just an intorductory thing, but I have streamed a couple Sabres games for free on there over the last few weeks.

The show is only about an hour and a half long, if you hustle, you might be able to catch the 3rd period live.

if you were a good Sabres Dad, you would have convinced the Kids that watching the Sabres game at home with the family is a far better time then some kiddy concert........ Just Sayin'

When my wife got these tickets back in January I checked if there would be a Sabres game that night, and with the way the team was playing at that point I figured it would be a meaningless game with the Sabres well out of the hunt. I'm just glad we still have meaningful hockey games to play with the way this season has gone.

Now if things go our way tonight and the Saturday game carries some importance then my wife is going to need to change her plans. My son has a birthday party to go to at 4 PM that day that I'm supposed to take him to. Needless to say she will be taking him if that game can punch our ticket to the playoffs.

Not to look ahead, but Game #82 could be interesting depending on who sits for Boston. Tonight they'll be sitting Chara, Thomas and Bergeron--- plus, Boychuk is out. There's speculation it'll be the same lineup for Saturday:

http://www.boston.co...avel_to_ottawa/

In the article you linked to, Chara says he'll be playing on Saturday.

Either way, just win tonight!

In the article you linked to, Chara says he'll be playing on Saturday.

Either way, just win tonight!

Julian implied it may be up in the air, that's why I said "speculation"--- I fully expect him to play though, so you're right, just like Adrian told Rocky: WIN!!!!

I wish I felt confident about this game. But between the awful D they played in 2 games vs the Leafs, 1 of the worst teams in the league, and the absence of Myers and Ehrhoff, and their propensity to gladly accept and rely on built-in excuses, it's hard to be optimistic.

But that's why they play the games, innit?

The Sabres really, really, need Miller to be sharp tonight.

I'd also like to see the defensemen and the backchecking forwards pick a Flyer and tie him up near the net, as opposed to hanging back and watching while he stuffs home a rebound.

Go Sabres.

Also: I hate the Flyers.

My guess is that we see a game similar to what we saw in the 1st 4 games of the Sabres - Phlyers series last year. Phlyers getting pretty good chances and the Sabres having moderate difficulty getting the puck out of the zone. Miller should be ready for it. Sabres won't have the puck in the Filly end as much, but will likely make better use of their opportunities primarily due to the hopefully suspect Phlyer goaltending.

Sabres 4 Phlyers 3 anyone?

Why do you think Philly has weak goaltending? Bryz has been just as good as, if not better than, Miller since the All Star break.

Because Bryz is dealing w/ an injury and his replacement is Sieverovsky.

Let's hope that leg is really sore. I would not mind seeing Bob tonight.

Archived