GDT - Buffalo @ Philadelphia - 4/5/2012 - 7:00pm

darksabre

Retaliations always get called, always. 1st rule of sports.

And siblings. ;)

Foligno looked shaken up coming off he ice. Anybody see what happened to him?

GO SABRES!!!

Ok you saw that, too? Wish I had a DVR because all I saw was what looked like him kinda stumbling to get up with no one around.

And siblings. ;)

Indeed!

I thought it was never forget your cup.

Funny story about that. Back when I played lacrosse in high school, one of my teammates refused to wear a cup because he felt it was uncomfortable to run with and limited his mobility. Well, predictably, one game he takes a shot directly in the junk. He actually had to go off in the woods to get examined by the team nurse...and yes, I'm sure you can imagine the jokes which came out of that entire situation.

Funny story about that. Back when I played lacrosse in high school, one of my teammates refused to wear a cup because he felt it was uncomfortable to run with and limited his mobility. Well, predictably, one game he takes a shot directly in the junk. He actually had to go off in the woods to get examined by the team nurse...and yes, I'm sure you can imagine the jokes which came out of that entire situation.

Sorry, but I fail to see the humor potential in that whatsoever.

Was the nurse hot?

GO SABRES!!!

Cody just told Rob Ray that their thoughts were with Sulzer and his wife.

Wow, that's another big loss.... Sulzer has been very valuable, and his loss combined with Myers and Erhoff - that's not good. :(

Ugh.... Washington is up 1 over Florida at the end of the 1st.

Archived