GDT: Canadiens at Buffalo 3/12/12 7:00PM

spndnchz

Tonight Montreal is a first place team playing their best hockey. Thats how the Sabres should go into this game. We're ripe for a stinker so hopefully the boys bring it. After watching the habs kick Vancouver saturday night the sabres better not underestimate this squad. If they have the mindset that this is a bad team they are playing when in reality thats how they themselves should be labelled then they will lose this game. That being said tonight I have faith. GO SABRES !

The hab's only solid line this year has been the Cole - Pachioretty line. If we can shut them down they don't really have much secondary scoring. Having Markov back scares me as he played well and picked up a PPA in his first game back with almost 18mins of ice time. Not bad for his first game all year...

Sabres need to play this one as if it is another top team. No letdown here. Need to not only tie washington but pass them as they have the tiebreaker of actual wins.

They should be able to beat the Toilet Seats, its just not as much fun beating them now though, almost all of the Habs fans I know right now have all been hit with the "Buffalo Sports" flu (i.e. Giving up hope before its done and hoping to suck for a draft pick)

Catching Washington might not be a problem for the Sabres, that division is so bad that Washington going on a hotstreak might give them their division, then it becomes a race against Florida and the Jets. Although the Panthers doing get one win this week, the face the Leafs on Tuesday

Guest Sloth

The Sabres are due for a game where they score at least 4 goals in regulation. They've only done it 3 times since February 8th. I gotta feeling tonight is the night!

Tonight Montreal is a first place team playing their best hockey. Thats how the Sabres should go into this game. We're ripe for a stinker so hopefully the boys bring it. After watching the habs kick Vancouver saturday night the sabres better not underestimate this squad. If they have the mindset that this is a bad team they are playing when in reality thats how they themselves should be labelled then they will lose this game. That being said tonight I have faith. GO SABRES !

?? Sabres are 8-2-1 in their last 11

On a separate note, Foligno for Prez!!

Maybe it's me, but I'd rather see Vanek take tonight off and have a few extra days of rest to actually heal. We can beat Montreal without him, and I'd rather he get to 90% for the stretch run than 80% because he plays tonight.

WGR says it was basically a stiff neck that kept him from playing Saturday, and that it feels a lot better now. I don't think playing tonight is going to cause any set backs.

Archived