GDT: Canadiens at Buffalo 3/12/12 7:00PM

spndnchz

Are you serious? I feel like the only people who are still huge fans of Ruff as a coach live outside of Buffalo. It's an easy thing for national broadcasters to latch onto because they don't follow the team. And since he's been here forever, he must be an awesome coach right?

No, I'm right here.

And no, I won't get into another argument about it in this thread, but if someone wants to take it up, just cut-n-paste woody's anecdote into the Ruff on the Hot Seat thread; I'm game.

No, I'm right here. And no, I won't get into another argument about it in this thread, but if someone wants to take it up, just cut-n-paste woody's anecdote into the Ruff on the Hot Seat thread; I'm game.

Don't do it!

The coach's biggest detractors on this board have agreed not to bring it up till the off-season. Surely we can find something else to argue about.

How about, "which arena is louder? the FNC, or Carolina's RBC?" When the Sabres play in Carolina, I'd say the RBC. Otherwise, it's probably a toss up. ;)

But when the Leafs or Habs play in Buffalo, it's the FNC.

Don't do it!

The coach's biggest detractors on this board have agreed not to bring it up till the off-season. Surely we can find something else to argue about.

How about, "which arena is louder? the FNC, or Carolina's RBC?" When the Sabres play in Carolina, I'd say the RBC. Otherwise, it's probably a toss up. ;)

I didn't realize there was a detente. Must have happened while I was away. I think it's a great idea.

Its obvious that every game is BIG from here on out. Were technically 5 back from a playoff spot, the injury/sickness bug seems to be creeping back as well, but that's absolutely no excuse, I want buffalo to jump on the habs so early that the staff goes outside and warms up the teams moose before the 3rd starts

And then he can get on their bus and they have to live with his 4 mil per. Wait what?

I love the exuberance and abandon Ennis plays with , but as a nhl neophite he really does need to keep his head up and avoid some of those hits. There is a time to press and a time to use your head and avoid the hit. On an ordinary team there would be some protection but alas this is not the case. I want to watch him for years to come.

Les habitants sont des chiens méchants.

You had it! Just one small mark over the E ;)

The inhabitants are vicious dogs.....

Les habitants sont des chiens méchants.

Ce soir, voyions nous-meme des chiens battuent. (tonight we will see for ourselves, beaten dogs (hang dogs)) Difficult to trash talk in french, but easy to rhyme.

I have the feeling Buffalo blows out Montreal tonight. Not sure why and I don't get this feeling often, but the Sabres are due for a convincing win. The fact Buffalo always seems to struggle against bottom feeders doesn't make me feel great though, but I do see some guys having great games, notably Vanek and Stafford. I also feel Hodgson breaks the goose egg tonight. What the hell, Roy might even show up and play with his head out of his dirt chute. Sabres 5-1, hope I don't jinx them.

I love the exuberance and abandon Ennis plays with , but as a nhl neophite he really does need to keep his head up and avoid some of those hits. There is a time to press and a time to use your head and avoid the hit. On an ordinary team there would be some protection but alas this is not the case. I want to watch him for years to come.

He was taking a beating against the Sens, but to his credit he kept going right at them.

Archived