GDT: Sabres at Senators 3/10/12 7:00 PM

nfreeman

So this should end the debate about Ennis at center... he should be moved there permanently. Foligno was really good and I hope he can continue to develop because we need a tough guy like him.

On the other hand Hodgson needs to shoot. It seems he is creating chances and I hope those start getting cashed in soon.

I would like to apologize to all for being so damn negative for the past 2 games. I can't stand my own attitude but I threw it out the window and have a confession....I didn't sell my tickets for Monday. It was all part of my reverse psychology and pissed offness and it worked!

I would like to apologize to all for being so damn negative for the past 2 games. I can't stand my own attitude but I threw it out the window and have a confession....I didn't sell my tickets for Monday. It was all part of my reverse psychology and pissed offness and it worked!

You and Arc need to do it again next game; it appears to be working! ;)

Pominville and Ennis taking advantage of a rookie goalie. Good come-back win. Boyes looked like hell. The OT was very fun to watch. Weber and Regher were excellent on that three-on-one near the end of the third.

Two more points, still chasing eighth place. They could take eighth on Wednesday when I'm at the game. I will take full credit if they do.

You and Arc need to do it again next game; it appears to be working! ;)

I'll be there! :)

It's easier to watch at this time of year when I have a pseudo-negative attitude, fake and see-through as it is! It barely helps me contain overflowing emotions of raw anger, fear, apprehension, and nervousness.

Indeed he did!

I don't know why people complain about the gold helmet. Seeing some of the other headgear that other teams have; the gold helmet is the least embarrassing.

I don't care so much about the color; I just thought it was funny he left it on for the interview with Sylvester. Maybe he was worried about "hat hair." lol

Archived