GDT: Buffalo at NY Rangers (2/25/2012, 7:00pm)

Corp000085

He didn't even do anything to him... horrible call

If you're a ref, why don't you call that? Refs hate pat, they'll call him for anything, and hagelin would have no chance to defend himself.

Sound is terrible in this game - can barely hear any sounds from the ice. Even the end of period buzzer sounded like it was a mile away.

Yeah, very irritating, couldn't hear either post.

If Kaleta just boxes Hagelin out and glares at him, no call. There was no need to take it all the way to the boards. It wasn't much, but it was more aggressive than needed. Kaleta has to know that it won't take much for a call to go against him. He needs to be smarter than that.

If you're a ref, why don't you call that? Refs hate pat, they'll call him for anything, and hagelin would have no chance to defend himself.

Haggelin started the whole damn scrum to begin with. Pat just did the refs a favor by getting him away from the pile. He didn't throw any punches or slashes. It's a joke of a call. Kaleta wasn't trying to fight him, "no chance to defend himself" from what? There was nothing there. It's a bad call. And if Hagelin is worried about not being able to defend himself than maybe he should sit the ###### down and not try and stir things up with Goose and Kaleta... just an idea for the young lad.

Well I have said it before and I will say it again... Tyler Ennis is a special player. The effort and skills he brings to this team are currently irreplaceable. Moving him to center has been great.

Damn straight. Moving him to center has been refreshing. It's nice not seeing him get crushed along the boards. Hell of an effort on that goal.. and I give Marc Staal big props too.. he played that as well as he could but his teammates sucked it hard.

No reason for Kaleta to continue with Hagelin & take that penalty.....stupid

Absolutely no need to call a penalty on that, stupid.

Yeah, very irritating, couldn't hear either post.

Screw the rookie.. if he can't defend himself then he shouldn't start anything. All Kaleta did was remove him from the scrum... he didn't punch at him, shove him hard.. just pinned him to the boards to let him know what a puss he is.

Haggelin started the whole damn scrum to begin with. Pat just did the refs a favor by getting him away from the pile. He didn't throw any punches or slashes. It's a joke of a call. Kaleta wasn't trying to fight him, "no chance to defend himself" from what? There was nothing there. It's a bad call. And if Hagelin is worried about not being able to defend himself than maybe he should sit the ###### down and not try and stir things up with Goose and Kaleta... just an idea for the young lad.

Not saying I like the call, I agree it's crap, but it's gotten to the point where a call on kaleta isn't the least bit shocking, no matter how suspect it is.

Is it just me or have they improved the lighting at MSG? For as long as I can remember every Rangers game seemed like they were playing with half of the lights turned off.

I always assumed it was the production, not the lighting.

The commentating is brutal - whew! Like listening to a boring lecture when I was in college- laff!

A few years back, when Harry first joined the team, a post on here (can't remember who) advocated bringing in Danny Gare to be the color guy. He added that Gare did a fine job, as he was working with the Blue Jackets organization at the time.

That poster couldn't have been more wrong.

2 great plays by Myers on 2 consecutive shifts.

1) Reading the play and stealing the pass from Richards behind the net, then hitting gerbe with the quick outlet pass

2) Dropping down and ending that rush then being smart enough to throw the puck up with his hand to get it out of the zone

He has looked more aggressive lately and has been playing with a lot more confidence.

2 great plays by Myers on 2 consecutive shifts.

1) Reading the play and stealing the pass from Richards behind the net, then hitting gerbe with the quick outlet pass

2) Dropping down and ending that rush then being smart enough to throw the puck up with his hand to get it out of the zone

He has looked more aggressive lately and has been playing with a lot more confidence.

haha, I loved that little glove pass, and yeah it got it out of the zone. Good stuff. Sabres passing has seemed pretty good and clean tonight.

Archived