GDT: Buffalo at NY Rangers (2/25/2012, 7:00pm)

Corp000085

Let's make it four wins in a row! If TP didn't let LR and DR go during our horrendous road losing streak back in January then he's not going to let them go based on what happens over the course of the next 6 weeks. Let's get the win and get closer to that 8th spot. Only five points out.

Let's make it four wins in a row! If TP didn't let LR and DR go during our horrendous road losing streak back in January then he's not going to let them go based on what happens over the course of the next 6 weeks. Let's get the win and get closer to that 8th spot. Only five points out.

Really, it's four. Florida is technically in 8th, but they lead Winnipeg in points percentage.

I believe 93 points makes it (by the way, I'm of the thought miss the playoffs and ship some pieces, but humor me for a moment). 21 games to play and to get to 93 we need 32 points. Looking at something like 14-3-4. Possible, but not probable.

Ship the pieces DR.

I believe 93 points makes it (by the way, I'm of the thought miss the playoffs and ship some pieces, but humor me for a moment). 21 games to play and to get to 93 we need 32 points. Looking at something like 14-3-4. Possible, but not probable.

Ship the pieces DR.

I thought this too, but the teams with which we're competing have been limping.

Toronto and Washington are tied for 8th place in the Eastern Conference in points percentage and they are both on pace for 88 points. The target I'm using is 90 points.

I thought this too, but the teams with which we're competing have been limping.

Toronto and Washington are tied for 8th place in the Eastern Conference in points percentage and they are both on pace for 88 points. The target I'm using is 90 points.

Ok Darcy

What would have been more satisfying yesterday to everyone here?

Having a club seat ticket to watch the Sabres game......or 183 Filet o' Fish?

They were both the same price last night.

Reflect.

Rooting for the Filet o' Fish is fun. Actually eating one? Not so much.

Archived