GDT: Buffalo at NY Rangers (2/25/2012, 7:00pm)

Corp000085

Let's make it four wins in a row! If TP didn't let LR and DR go during our horrendous road losing streak back in January then he's not going to let them go based on what happens over the course of the next 6 weeks. Let's get the win and get closer to that 8th spot. Only five points out.

Only 5 points out, but a lot of road games left...If it is anything like last year, they'll be gassed and lose 4 games to none....

Ill be watching an online stream, got the nyc feed. Hopefully the announcers aren't too awful. A win puts us 3 back.

Im in the play for a draft pick boat myself, try and rebuild to what is needed in the league for a cup, however, if we can get into the postseason, I wont complain. A win tonight ups our chances. Unfortunately toronto and wash. play tonight and any outcome hurts a little.

Play hard and win before a tough west coast trip

Actually, it just switched to Sylvester.......and goose, just got popped!

I don't think it's been such a bad start. The Rangers are physical, yes, but we answered the fight (just show up, win/lose/draw), banged a post, and had a great Myers chance. I believe we've out chanced them, and their physicality isn't taking us out of our game.

Even up on the road against a strong team ... all in all, a good ten minutes.

Archived