OT - Tim Thomas takes a stand.....

That Aud Smell

Then he should have said that and left names out of it.

But the point is, blind respect for the individual in office means you are going to repsect them for their office even if they are the most despicable leader on Earth, because they are YOUR leader. That is what your logic implies. Chimps comparison in light of your stance is valid.

But the point is, blind respect for the individual in office means you are going to repsect them for their office even if they are the most despicable leader on Earth, because they are YOUR leader. That is what your logic implies. Chimps comparison in light of your stance is valid.

I saw his point when I first read the post. But I mean come on man. The two men couldn't be anymore opposite. Not to mention we're talking about a different country and time. We are talking about a man that led the world to war. I can hardly imagine any interaction with him.

Well. All I'm saying is that I hope some left-winger runs the ###### out of Thomas next time he sees him. Preferably Matt Ellis. Maybe then, he can justify his status as a pro left-winger.

I hope Tim Thomas actually gets a chance to have dinner with anyone and goes through with his stated desire to dine with Glenn Beck.

I saw his point when I first read the post. But I mean come on man. The two men couldn't be anymore opposite. Not to mention we're talking about a different country and time. We are talking about a man that led the world to war. I can hardly imagine any interaction with him.

And the point made two pages ago is that your blind respect for *whoever* may occupy the Whitehouse means that if you live in 1936 Germany you would be preaching this to the people who are looking sideways at the new Chancellor. Your point was an absolute one. I won't speak for Chimp by my point was to try to show you that respect should not be blind, regardless of the office held. And one persons threshold for respect should not define everyone else's threshold for respect.

And the point made two pages ago is that your blind respect for *whoever* may occupy the Whitehouse means that if you live in 1936 Germany you would be preaching this to the people who are looking sideways at the new Chancellor. Your point was an absolute one. I won't speak for Chimp by my point was to try to show you that respect should not be blind, regardless of the office held. And one persons threshold for respect should not define everyone else's threshold for respect.

I believe it's 2012. To ask how one would act almost 100 years ago it reaching. You want to make a comparison then make a comparison using a US figure. I'm sorry but I will not be baited.

Let's cut this ###### out, ok?

Yea I'm getting tired

Let's cut this ###### out, ok?

It's times like this I wish we had a "paid members only" section where us wiley vets could go discuss topics like this in an adult and restrained manner. There's probably lots of good discourse to be had on this board outside of the common areas.

Archived