GDT: Sabres at Devils 12/28/11 7:00PM

spndnchz

Who's Hot: Pominville has 3 points in his last two games and 11 points in his last eight games. The only time this season he went two straight games without a point was Nov. 4-5. Thomas Vanek has 8 points in his current five-game point-scoring streak. … Devils rookie center Adam Henrique has goals in back-to-back games and points in four of his last five.

Injured players coming back, Let's see the Sabres!

Who's Hot: Pominville has 3 points in his last two games and 11 points in his last eight games. The only time this season he went two straight games without a point was Nov. 4-5. Thomas Vanek has 8 points in his current five-game point-scoring streak. … Devils rookie center Adam Henrique has goals in back-to-back games and points in four of his last five.

Injured players coming back, Let's see the Sabres!

I am far too modest to make a comment as to "Who's Hot" ...

Away for a few days and I see a new avitar. You know it's not nice to tease the animals. :blush:

Sabres to crush NJ tonight 5-1 Jersey will be going into a bit of a funk for three weeks starting onigh and the Sabres are going to be on a bit of a roll over the next three weeks.

Who's Hot:

your avatar?

In all seriousness I am looking forward to this game. Its time to right the ship or let the damn thing sink. As far as I am concerned they have 3 weeks to figure this thing out or it will be to late. I doubt they can pull off again what they did last season. Either way looking forward to tonight and hopefully seeing a solid 60minutes from a team that never seems to give a solid 60minutes...

Is Myers officially coming back?

As far as I am concerned they have 3 weeks to figure this thing out or it will be to late. I doubt they can pull off again what they did last season.

2.5 weeks til their 7-game road trip.

It's not what it's been the past two years (they'll barely make it to the Central time zone). But the last two years it seems they've hit a bit of a stride prior to the Jan. road trip, then pulled out a respectable record on the road.

For what it's worth, it looks like they go out to SJ and VAN in early March, their only games out that way this year.

2.5 weeks til their 7-game road trip.

It's not what it's been the past two years (they'll barely make it to the Central time zone). But the last two years it seems they've hit a bit of a stride prior to the Jan. road trip, then pulled out a respectable record on the road.

For what it's worth, it looks like they go out to SJ and VAN in early March, their only games out that way this year.

interesting... I suppose I could extend my prediction through that 7 game road swing. By the end of that they either need to be swimming Michael Phelps style or sinking Titanic style. If its sinking, time to sell some vets at the deadline for the highest you can and rebuild. 6 years of a bad core it's about freaking time.

interesting... I suppose I could extend my prediction through that 7 game road swing. By the end of that they either need to be swimming Michael Phelps style or sinking Titanic style. If its sinking, time to sell some vets at the deadline for the highest you can and rebuild. 6 years of a bad core it's about freaking time.

What if they're just treading water like they are right now?

I love yard sales? :)

I PVR'd the Caps game and watched it late last night (can't believe nobody ruined the score). It was a great game and I thought Hecht and Boyes were excellent. I was one of the posters playing the let's not make injury excuses for our losses but it was very nice seeing them out there. Although Hecht is likely overpaid for what his roll is, I still think his puck possession and good job on breaking out of our zone were sorely missed when he was hurt. Let's hope that with guys comming back from injury and when we can finally get Tyler1 back, things will be a changing and we can put a string of wins together here. Although I'm not confident in them winning the cup this year, but being a part of the playoffs is fun and there is too much talen on this squad to not make it.

Archived