GDT: Sabres at Devils 12/28/11 7:00PM

spndnchz

Nice giveaway by Boyes. Glad he is back in the lineup.

Shame that doesn't sting me as much as the truth obviously stung you. :flirt:

What "truth"? There are a number of posters on this forum who attribute this team's shortcomings to coaching. But of course that doesn't jive with your desire to make snarky comments.

Seems that our top two lines really struggle to play a dump-and-chase game when stood up at the blue line. The Ellis-Adam-Kassian line however is MADE to play the dump-and-chase game...

that's bc at least 2/3 of that line is strong on the puck and are not finesse players by any means.

What "truth"? There are a number of posters on this forum who attribute this team's shortcomings to coaching. But of course that doesn't jive with your desire to make snarky comments.

Every time someone tries to discuss the negatives of having Lindy Ruff as coach they are met with a litany of excuses, many of which are based on the concept that it is beyond the coaches control. I just offered a few examples.

Every time someone tries to discuss the negatives of having Lindy Ruff as coach they are met with a litany of excuses, many of which are based on the concept that it is beyond the coaches control. I just offered a few examples.

Yes, I'm sure that's exactly what happens. :rolleyes:

This appears it will be a boring game, as games against the devils usually are.....im just hoping its of the boring win types.

I still think Miller should have had that first goal even tho im aware it deflected a bit.

Im convinced our players are retarded when it comes to choosing when to shoot and when to hold the puck, it just baffles me.

Here's hoping to a better finishing 40. Cheers!!!! Ahhhhh UFO white delicious!

This appears it will be a boring game, as games against the devils usually are.....im just hoping its of the boring win types.

I still think Miller should have had that first goal even tho im aware it deflected a bit.

Im convinced our players are retarded when it comes to choosing when to shoot and when to hold the puck, it just baffles me.

Here's hoping to a better finishing 40. Cheers!!!! Ahhhhh UFO white delicious!

I'm pretty sure it's coaching and well within Lindy's realm to correct the problem.

GO SABRES!!!

Archived