OT (Kinda): Holiday Happy hour(s)

MattPie

Being that I'm going to be back in Buffalo for the next three games, as I'd imagine many of the expat Sabres nation will be for the holiday, anyone interested in a SabreSpace meet and greet to have a couple beers and watch the game?

I'd think Pearl St would be a natural, but location isn't all that important if someone has a better idea.

Being that I'm going to be back in Buffalo for the next three games, as I'd imagine many of the expat Sabres nation will be for the holiday, anyone interested in a SabreSpace meet and greet to have a couple beers and watch the game?

I'd think Pearl St would be a natural, but location isn't all that important if someone has a better idea.

I will be there in spirit ... enjoy!!

I'd like to but I have family in town. Maybe on Saturday night but even that is pretty chancy.

I'm driving back tomorrow. I just got the email that says we're closing at 2 tomorrow, so that give me a nice early start on the drive and should mean that Mighty will still be open when I get back. I get the feeling that I'll be entertained the entire time by my 16 month old nephew and my parent's new puppy, so getting out anywhere is pretty unlikely.

I'm driving back tomorrow. I just got the email that says we're closing at 2 tomorrow, so that give me a nice early start on the drive and should mean that Mighty will still be open when I get back. I get the feeling that I'll be entertained the entire time by my 16 month old nephew and my parent's new puppy, so getting out anywhere is pretty unlikely.

Sorry to hear about Mighty.

What other options would I really have at around 11 on a wednesday night? I'll gladly take that over grabbing something from the Mobil station.

I think the kitchen at the Bar Bill is open pretty late, although that might be the weekend. You could always hit something on Elmwood, there's a bunch of places open really late there.

You guys be safe. Black Friday is a day that I dread because something's going to bleed and it's going to lead the news. My wife and I saw enough craziness a few years ago at a Richmond-area mall and said that it was not worth shopping for the best deals when the atmosphere of chaos and insanity was rife.

OTOH, let's see if anyone

In my past life as a bartender the Wednesday night before Thanksgiving was insane in Buffalo. Good times. Unfortunately I'll be staying in Raleigh this year entertaining my in laws.

Last year was insane for me. It was my cousin's 21st birthday, so we got a limo, and 10+ of us went downtown. We were determined to close down the bars, but we were out of there by 2, and none of us were in good shape, ESPECIALLY my cousin! :angel: :wacko:

If anyone needs a ride home from downtown I'm willing to drive them. Sister was hit by a drunk driver a few years back so I will pick up (almost) anyone. Just put the gas back in my car!

A bunch of guys drinking beer and eating Mighty will Definitely put the gas back in ur car.

(Sorry about your Sis).

Archived