T. J. Brennan Recalled

inkman

Miller, Sekera, Brennan for Stasny (E4)

:lol:

No, call him "Granimals". My wife does because she can't pronounce Grangani I think.

I figured that "Maggie" would fit because of that soft, feminine side of the team that likes to show up from time to time that's just teeming with estrogen during match play.

I hope they bench leopold or Ehrhoff in favor of Brennan. It's no secret I'm not real fond of MAG, but those other guys have been frightening at times.

I might be being dumb but hasn't Leopold been pretty solid recently? Unremarkable, but solid. Same as Regehr and Weber. Ehrhoff seems to be getting better as well.

I reckon their calling him up as a 7th, just in case Weber is out for a while.

I might be being dumb but hasn't Leopold been pretty solid recently? Unremarkable, but solid. Same as Regehr and Weber. Ehrhoff seems to be getting better as well.

No they all completely suck because they dare to make mistakes once in awhile. Just like everyone else.

I'll be honest. If I'm another team, one like Boston for sure, I dump and chase and just crush these creampuffs on defense. Without Weber and Myers, Regehr is the only guy who can handle the body. Sekera, Gragnani, Ehrhoff, Leopold......I don't know much about Brennan, but you have to assume he'll have the yips.

I get scared that we will see more long term injuries on the D coming as physical play against them is ratcheted up.

Archived