Who's starting in goal tomorrow night?

nfreeman

Who's it gonna be?  

105 members have voted

1. 1. It's very simple: what's your prediction as to who the starting goalie is tomorrow night vs. Winnipeg? Not whom do you want -- who will Lindy choose?

• Miller
    • Enroth
  2. 2. OK, now you get to vote for whom you would start if you were Lindy. Who would you choose to start tomorrow night?

• Miller
    • Enroth

From WGR: He continued that that net minder's job is a "non-issue" in the dressing room.

Vanek was emphatic when asked, adding "Ryan is the number one goalie...it's not an issue in the locker room at all. I think people and media who haven't seen Jhonas alot all of a sudden feel like...a new goaltenders in town. But we know how good Jhonas is and I think he knows his role and that's to come in and play as good as Ryan has over the years and I think he's done that."

I'm getting really sick of all the Miller drama. Who would have expected that a blue collar, fifth round draft pick from Michigan would come with such baggage? The guy just seems to be hostile all the time. I mean, one of the best goalies of all time in Terry Sawchuk battled depression throughout his whole career and he still just went out and played. Stop complaining and go prove that you're our franchise guy! That's why Miller should get the start tuesday to try to get back on the right track.

So you don't dispute that your ideas suck?

Everyone on this board other than me is so immature.

My ideas don't suck, yours do. And I certainly hope no one takes me seriously no matter what my avatar looks like.

Sorry, gotta go. Mom made hamburger helper for dinner tonight!

My ideas don't suck, yours do. And I certainly hope no one takes me seriously no matter what my avatar looks like.

Sorry, gotta go. Mom made hamburger helper for dinner tonight!

I just about burned my house down a minute ago while trying to cook dinner and carry on this conversation.

I accidentally lit the gas burner that the recipe was sitting on top of.

Cooking - Sabrespace distractions = fewer housefires

Voted Miller/Miller, yada yada, blah blah blah, for all the reasons mentioned. I for one like the emotion and would be more concerned if he had a shive a ghit attitude.

Although I will add this if your coach is going to say/preach that "the players playing the hardest and producing the best are going to be rewarded with more ice time" then everybody on the team (prima donna's included) need to practice hard and leave it on the ice every game sans the occasional let down or bad day(outing).

Archived