They're already on their way to Europe

FogBat

Those pics are cool but a little depressing as well. 30 years ago there would have been a keg and hookers in the back two rows.

There are children on board... No kegs allowed.... :pirate:

I wonder if the players had a vote on whether to go or not go(assuming the Sabres FO had to give an OK to the NHL prior to this being announced), what the vote would be?

Seems like a lot of headaches for two games, and it is not like it is a vacation for the players.

WGR reporting this morning that Hecht's concussion symptoms have flared up again. Sounds like there is no chance he will be playing in either of the two games in Europe.

Probably a pretty good chance this means that Adam is up with the Sabres for the near future.

WGR reporting this morning that Hecht's concussion symptoms have flared up again. Sounds like there is no chance he will be playing in either of the two games in Europe.

Probably a pretty good chance this means that Adam is up with the Sabres for the near future.

Wonder if that's from the long flight.

Hecht is pretty well done as a Sabre. He had the entire playoffs and off season to recover from his concussion symptoms - he comes into camp and gets another concussion from running into another guy. Now he's out for weeks again. We need guys who can stay on the ice. Hecht may be the team's first cap casualty, much to Manheim's dismay.

I was wondering how nice the charter was going to be. Seats look nice and comfy but I guess I was expecting much more room

I heard that Darcy is giving the players feet rubs once they can unbuckle and move around the cabin. All in an attempt to further the Pegula Hockey Heaven Mandate.

Hecht is pretty well done as a Sabre. He had the entire playoffs and off season to recover from his concussion symptoms - he comes into camp and gets another concussion from running into another guy. Now he's out for weeks again. We need guys who can stay on the ice. Hecht may be the team's first cap casualty, much to Manheim's dismay.

Damn that MmorRrisSson guy.

You are bang on ... again!!

Archived