Sabres Intro Song

spndnchz

Ugh....Sabredance....yawn! Just because it has a name recognition factor does not mean it excites people....fine during intermissions or commercial breaks, but not when you're trying to set a tone and get players and fans adrenaline going. Rock & Roll works best here.

Hmmm. If a team needs to play a song to get players' adrenaline going, then maybe that team needs difference players. That said, did you listen to that version of Sabredance?

I like the idea of Rush - classic Canadian band, hockey fans, great drum beats to get the crowd going. How sweet would it be to to bring the guys in and get Gedyy in a Sabres jersey rather then a Maple Leaf jersey.

That would be sweet, plus if Pegula is using the Red Wings as his model franchise the Wings rode "One Little Victory" as their intro song to the 2002 Stanley Cup.

That Leafs goal song is full of douchery.

the song? or the video?

i think your criticism has the ring of truth to it -- but the song, standing alone, is fun and invites participation. but i get what you're saying - i think.

Sick of the freakin' "Apple commercial" bent on so many things, dammit.

the video and song, together, have a whiff of corporate slickness about them. but i guess i don't see enough commercials -- what's the bent that sickens you?

the song? or the video?

i think your criticism has the ring of truth to it -- but the song, standing alone, is fun and invites participation. but i get what you're saying - i think.

the video and song, together, have a whiff of corporate slickness about them. but i guess i don't see enough commercials -- what's the bent that sickens you?

That sound is just so, I don't know how to describe it. Super trendy, bubble gum, not distinct at all. Ugh.

• 2 weeks later...
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.