Sabres Intro Song

spndnchz

lets go for something bit more excotic :D

no one will see that one coming.

Thank you! Thank you for thinking outside the box!

Now, does that mean this is a good choice? Not really. But, at least you're putting something out there that isn't the same old tired crap. What else do you have in that head of yours?

When I think about the Sabres, I think about tradition and the future. I think about new versus old melded together to form one great thing. Why not have the intro song be a combination of classical and modern?

Play both of these at the same time.

Third movement might be more appropriate:

But it reminds me too much of the Smurfs. Maybe they can use it when Gerbe scores or something.

Third movement might be more appropriate:

But it reminds me too much of the Smurfs. Maybe they can use it when Gerbe scores or something.

:lol:

I do want something more up tempo, but as much as I like this one, there's just too much going on when you play RJ over it.

The original almost works better, but doesn't really stick with the idea of old and new.

Rock & Roll works best here.

Yes.

Here's what they've used in 09-10

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAJI-XEuamM

I hope they do something original and not rehash the same stadium rock songs you always hear.. And please no "Street Fighting Man" maybe I'm in the minority but that song doesn't do anything for me.

I'm horrified about all the nickelback, and linkin park suggestions, can it get more ghey than that ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9eFhhrwRQB0

Yes, song is in french but atleast it will be usefull against montreal. :D

To be honest not a good intro song, but for some reason, I found this song again, and it keeps reminding me

of the sabres. After all those years, the hunger for stanleys cup is great, and its time to stand up.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.