Sabres to have BEST ICE in league.....

papazoid

I think this, along with the locker rooms, is one of those non-cash items that will make a difference with some free agents (especially skilled forwards) and will generally improve the reputation of the organ-eye-zation around the league.

Maybe I should forget about tours of the arena for the fans, and instead have Ted Black give opposing teams tours of the arena. :D

I think this, along with the locker rooms, is one of those non-cash items that will make a difference with some free agents (especially skilled forwards) and will generally improve the reputation of the organ-eye-zation around the league.

If the opinion of the organization amongst the league's players hasn't changed substantially already, it soon will. Pegs is too good to be true. He's really going to do it.

Maybe I should forget about tours of the arena for the fans, and instead have Ted Black give opposing teams tours of the arena. :D

The visitors locker rooms are complete, and Paul Hamilton says they are the best he's seen, and pretty sure he's been in every visiting locker room in the league... lol

The visitors locker rooms are complete, and Paul Hamilton says they are the best he's seen, and pretty sure he's been in every visiting locker room in the league... lol

Wait til ya see the Sabres locker room.. cannot begin to guess how much went in there.

You've gotta know that this is a BIG part of what they're doing. They are going to make every NHLer, except for those Frenchies with dreams of rouge, blanc, et bleu, wish he were a Sabre.

Are they ill-tempered?

Funny you mention it. Ted Black actually did make a Dr. Evil reference during the presser when he discussed the new Zs.

Sure beats hosing down the pond. :thumbsup:

Random trivia because I'm not tired enough to go to bed: Rumor in my former curling league was that the term "hoser" came from kidding the losing team at a curling match, who was responsible for hosing down the rink at the end of a match.

Why would he care? Not his job to protect the brand.

(I ask for a Kleenex all the time and use "band-aids" no matter the manufacturer, so maybe I'm not the best judge.)

You're also not running a multimillion dollar company that is constantly in the public eye (well, not that I know of anyway). :thumbsup:

I don't know, I guess you tend to know who your business partners are. But don't mind me, the zamboni/olympia thing is a minor obsession of mine.

You're also not running a multimillion dollar company that is constantly in the public eye (well, not that I know of anyway). :thumbsup:

I don't know, I guess you tend to know who your business partners are. But don't mind me, the zamboni/olympia thing is a minor obsession of mine.

You caught me. Secretly, I'm XanderCrews.

Archived