• Mini
    • Nissan
    • Other

Audi A6 2.7T

Toyota Siena AWD

Kubota L3130

Polaris Sportsman 700EFI

We have a 600 foot driveway. ;-)

The boys just got a Suzuki JR50 and a Honda XR50...

Mmmm A6.

Funny you mention bikes. I wonder how many motorcycle riders are on this forum?

2010 Ford Mustang GT convertible

2008 Chevy Tahoe

2009 Harley Davidson Sportster 1200C

2005 Four Winns Horizon 200.

Buy American, boys and girls.

And who needs a snow blower - I have a shovel!

Oops! Just saw the other thread.:blush:

I'd give you rep for this if I could!

See u have one too! Mines a 100th anniversary edition. Road a bunch the first two years when my friends were riding, not much anymore.

Real fun to see the world without looking through a windshield.

My "almost got killed" stories are up to 10. :thumbdown:

Sportster 1200 custom. Though riden once in 2 years.

Well you're just full of surprises aren't you?

I want to see pictures of tiny little Chz on a giant Harley or else I'm not sure I could believe it.

G37x and a Sienna.

I also ride a vintage 1981 Kawasaki KZ1000 CSR bought brand new in 1982, roughly 35k miles on it.

Very cool bike!

I had to sell my '73 Honda 350 when I moved into this apartment because the charging system requires it to sit on a trickle after pretty much every ride, and since the garages here don't have electricity there was no way I could keep it.

I want another bike though, and weather like this really gets me wound up. I miss it. :(

I love buying older Japanese cars and then driving them forever - Hondas, Toyotas, and Subarus. They simply cannot be beat for long-term reliability. I could afford to, but I've never purchased a brand new vehicle and I probably never will...let somebody else eat the majority of the depreciation. My goal is always to keep my cost of ownership under $1000/yr (not including gas and insurance). Two years ago I purchased a 2002 Subaru Forester on Ebay, it was in Florida so I had it shipped up here. Being a southern car it had never seen winter and was in mint condition. Got it for $5500 and plan to drive it for at least 10 years, so $550/year and if the repairs are under $450/yr (they almost certainly will easily be less than that) then I'll be within my goal. Also, being a Japanese car, it will still actually have some resale value when I get rid of it.

I love cars, I really do...but I also love never having a car payment. :thumbsup:

I love buying older Japanese cars and then driving them forever - Hondas, Toyotas, and Subarus. They simply cannot be beat for long-term reliability. I could afford to, but I've never purchased a brand new vehicle and I probably never will...let somebody else eat the majority of the depreciation. My goal is always to keep my cost of ownership under $1000/yr (not including gas and insurance). Two years ago I purchased a 2002 Subaru Forester on Ebay, it was in Florida so I had it shipped up here. Being a southern car it had never seen winter and was in mint condition. Got it for $5500 and plan to drive it for at least 10 years, so $550/year and if the repairs are under $450/yr (they almost certainly will easily be less than that) then I'll be within my goal. Also, being a Japanese car, it will still actually have some resale value when I get rid of it.

I love cars, I really do...but I also love never having a car payment. :thumbsup:

You and I are cut from the same cloth. I've worked in the auto industry for over 20 years and have never purchased a new vehicle. Even with that shiny employee discount. One of my vehicles is a 2003 Toyota matrix that I bought for the wife from someone who's lease was expiring and the other is a 2009 HHR that was in a wreck. I don't care if the title is dinged, I'm running it into the ground anyway.

Archived